Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following real estate transactions were recorded between May 28-June 1 in the office of the Wood County Clerk:
* Susan Masters to Tim Masters, lot 22, Hill-N-Dale addition No. 2, City of Williamstown, exempt.
* Double P Holdings Inc. to Keith Eaton, lot 18, Rosewood Estates addition, Tygart district, $18,000.
* Pamela K. Morton to Cheryl A. Skiver, lot 108, Vienna Improvement Co. addition, City of Vienna, $39,154.47.
* Tammy D. Parsons to Dustin C. Swearingen, lot 14, Matheny and Wise addition, City of Parkersburg, $120,000.
* Perry O. Mollohan Jr. to Addison R. Harper, lot 22, Camden Farms addition No. 2, City of Parkersburg, $69,000.
* Arthur L. Powers II to Jessica A. Hughes, part of lot 18 and 19, Forest Hills addition No. 3 and lot, .16 acres, Woodland Drive, City of Vienna, $164,500.
* Angela Grimshaw to Michael Edward Tumlin Jr., undivided half interest in lot 11, O.K. Norman’s subdivision, Oakhurst addition, City of Parkersburg, $15,000.
* Sandra K. Flinn to Staats and Co. LLC, lot 15, Mrs. Janet Tavener’s addition, City of Vienna, $12,500.
* James A. Kerns, indirect, to Shane Morton, lot 22, revised plat, Paradise Village addition No. 1, Lubeck district, $85,000.
* Travis G. Jenkins to Lila L. Jenkins, lot 34, Parkers-Towne subdivision, phase I,. Union district, $72,000.
* Shane A. Corbitt to Jason R. Blue, tract, 19.09 acres, County Road 13/1, less exceptions, Lubeck district, $550,000.
* William R. Boyd to Patricia Adams, part of lot s 5 and 6, W.C. Nohe’s subdivision, Jennie Roach tract, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Judith Ann Poling to Milton E. Gaines, lot, Foley Drive, City of Parkersburg, $180,000.
* Jennifer Maslany to Charles A. Shingleton, undivided interest in lot 23, revised plat, Smith’s Fairview addition and lot, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Scott D. Martin to Cletus Schiefer, tract, 2.01 acres, Pond Creek Road and easement, Harris district, with plat, exempt.
* Carl G. Argabrite to Glenn Newman, lot 3, Town of North Hills, $185,000.
* Terrance W. Mason to Michael R. Waldron, tract, Scenic Hills Drive, Clay district, $150,000.
* Digna E. Walker to Kevin L. Hatfield, lot 116, Avalon addition, City of Vienna, $95,500.
* Robert Butler to Mary E. Kieffer, lot 69, Brookside addition, City of Parkersburg, $98,500.
* Richard A. Cunningham to Eric T. Myers, tract, 42 1.8 acres, Big Run, less oil, gas and mineral rights, less right of way, Williams district, $300,000.
* Michael M. Stump to TLM LLC, lot 11, A.E. Lamps addition, City of Vienna, $71,000.
* Sharon E. Flanagan to Andrew O. Jobes, lots 67 and 68, Lynnden Road addition, City of Vienna, $86,000.
* Ryan A. Bremar to Edward C. Daub Jr., part of lots 22 and 23, Ardmore addition, City of Parkersburg, $118,000.
* Richard L. Lantz to David Earl Miller, lot 3, Central Midway addition No. 2, less exception, Williams district, $100,000.
* Jeffrey M. Mennillo to Marlina J. Fockler, lot 63, Valambrosia addition, City of Parkersburg, $73,900.
* David M. Ward to Harold Jackson, lot 48, Mt. Pleasant Estate, Slate district, $10,000.
* John P. Blatt to Ronald Edward Wise, tract, 4.01 acres, Sams Creek Creek Road, Tygart district, $297,000.
* Debra Busch to David P. Tanner, lots 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18, Carter’s subdivision, Holmes Park addition, less strip, City of Parkersburg, $8,000.
* Amy J. Ashley to Christopher B, Ware, lot 8, Sutton Place addition, section C, City of Parkersburg and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, $113,500.
* Leeah J. Wright to James A. Opel Jr., lot 203 and part of lot 201, Meadow Land Estates, Slate district, $210,000.