Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following real property transfers were filed between Feb. 12-16 in the office of the Wood County Clerk:
* Ronald L. Liddle to Ronald L. Liddle, trustee, tract, 3.3 acres and tract, 2.648 acres Lick Run and right of way, Lubeck district, exempt.
* Randall C. Siers, indirect, to Evan C. Schoolcraft, lot 144, redivision block 3, Shattuck Heights addition, City of Parkersburg, $87,000.
* Mildred Coty to Michael J. Cornell, lot 2, block 3, Mary E. Fischer and Bertha F. Hamilton addition, City of Williamstown, $80,340.
* Michael Blaine Ritchie to Gerard E. Taylor IV, lot 104, Avalon addition, City of Vienna, $88,000.
* Sherrell Sue Miller Daugherty to Darren L. marks, lot 104, Grandview Manor allotment No. 1, City of Parkersburg, $62,500.
* Celia Ann Glover to Chauntay N. Dillon, lot 58, allotment No. 1, Grandview Manor No. 0.1 acre, addition and lot, 0.086 acre, Edgelawn Street, City of Parkersburg, $76,500.
* Robert O. Spencer II to Danny Richards, lot 182, Lake Washington, Lubeck district, $1,000.
* Michael J. Carpenter to Teresa E. Nuzum, lots 2 and 3 and part of lot 4, Galdstone Villa, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Kelly J. Fabbri to Justin Bandstra, lot 100, section F and part of lot 98F, Wildwood subdivision and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, Lubeck district, $188,000.
* Seneca Trustees Inc., substitute trustee, to Midfirst Bank, lot 21, Logan Heights addition, City of Parkersburg, $62,050.
* Gregg A. Giffin to Alice L. Hennen, lot 87, Mount Pleasant Estates, Slate district, $27,000.
* Thomas E. Hall Jr. to Ryan M. Carr, tract, 50 acres, Clay district, $40,000.
* Brett T. Ubbens to Bret E. Richards, part of lot 18, William Heinselman redivision of S.S. Stone subdivision, No. 1, City of Vienna, $380,425.
* Tusco Forestry LLC to Jessica Vinyard — Davis, surface only, several lots, Brierwood subdivision, Williams district, $40,000.
* Grico Properties LLC to Joshua S. Gibson, lot 55, Briant’s Greenwood addition, City of Parkersburg, $95,000.