Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following real property transfers were filed between Feb. 5-9 in the office of the Wood County Clerk:
* Bruner Land Co. Inc., to Paul W. Braham Jr., tract, 20.88 acres Bull Run Road and tract, 13 13/160 acres, Union district, $67,000.
* Seneca Trustees Inc., substitute trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, lot 104, North Hills Estates, Williams district, exempt.
* Clarence Leon Bayer to Barbara J. Ruble, lot, Lynn Street., City of Parkersburg, $20,000.
* Brenda S. Lemley to Jon M. Heightland, lot 35, Valambrosa addition, City of Parkersburg, $50,000.
* Kevin L. Bryant to Catherine A. Bryant, all interest in lots 33 and 34, block No. 2, Vaughan’s addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Lemon and Barrett’s Inc. II to West Virginia Department of Transportation, controlled access right of ways, 0.59 acre and tract, 1.30 acres; West Virginia 14 and non-controlled access right of ways, tract, 0.22 acre and tract, .02 acres and tract, 0.01 acre and tract. 0.02 acre West Virginia 14, Tygart district, exempt.
* First Assembly of God to First Assembly of God Inc., lots 2 and 3, Martha Howell Estates, less exception, 10.07 acres, Lubeck district, exempt.
* Robert R. Albright to Nancy Williams, lot41 and part of lot 40, Columbia Terrace addition, City of Parkersburg, $40,000.
* Jason Dent to Sharee A. Todd, lot 9, Holmes Park addition No. 1, City of Parkersburg, $73,000.
* David E. Drennon to Richard M. Torres, lot 3, Division Foley Heights addition No. 1, and right of way, City of Parkersburg, $219,000.
* Bruce A. Nelson to Emily Rachel Wentzel, lot 9, Worthington View addition, City of Parkersburg, $126,000.
* Clinton F. Bell to Connie S. Bowling, lot, Vair Avenue, City of Parkersburg, $176,000.
* Susan H. Richardson to William B. Richardson Jr., all interest, lot, Ann Street, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Terrance R. Connolly to Lester O. Full, lot 0.245 acre, River Road and right of way, less strip, City of Vienna, $20,000.
* John G. Wilson to M and M Land Co. LLC, lots 143, 144, 145, 155, 166, 168, 170, 172. 194, 195 and C1 Brierwood subdivision, section No. 3; lots 289 and 290, Brierwood subdivision, section No. 5, Williams district, exempt.
* Janet Lamp to Jodi L, Gorrell, tract, 2.36 acres, Mount Zion Road, Slate district, $168,000.
* Justin D. Mick to Municipal Building Commission of the City of Parkersburg, lot, Covert Street, lot, 2,128 square feet, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Grico Properties LLC to William F. Airhart, lot 34, Panorama addition and lot, Broad Street, City of Parkersburg, $93,000.
* Scott Staats to Ronald Moore, lot 34, Community Acres, Clay district, $74,500.
* Sharon Seedorf to James G. Yonley, lot 65, block D, East Vienna Heights addition, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Mickey R. Smith to Danny L. Richards, lots 183 and 184, Lake Washington, Lubeck district, $22,500.
* Christa Wigal to Victoria Kerrigan, all interest, tract, 12 1/2 acres and tract, 1 1/4 acres, County Road and oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, Union district, exempt.
* R-Roof Parkersburg LLC to KC Hotels LLC, lot, 2.73 acres, U.S. 50, less exception, City of Parkersburg, $2,235,000.
* Samuel D. Bever to Michael H. Wisser, tract, 1.78 acres, Old Davisville Road, less all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, Clay district, exempt.
* Courtney L. Ahlborn to Jerod F. Richards, lot 5, Fletcher addition, City of Parkersburg, $139,500.
* Keith D. French to Conley Fabrication LLC, tract, 2.3799 acres and right of way with plat, Tygart district, $30,000.
* Mark E. Hickman to Justin Lyle Hartshorn, strip, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Jay M. Hannah to Jason J. Miner, tract, Stoops Road, Tygart district and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, $180,000.
* Eva L. Benear to Karen E. Mace, all interest in tract, 13.026 square feet, West Virginia 95, Lubeck district, $25,000.
* H.C. Stalnaker to Angela Dawn Meadows, all interest, lot 21, Pleasant View addition, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Toby D. Petty to Gregory C. Marshall, lot 35 and part of lot 36, Valley View addition and lot, City of Vienna and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, $144,000.
* Cynthia K. Flowers to Cynthia K. Flowers Trust, 99 percent interest in lot, redivision, Morlan and Ayers addition No. 3; tract, 0.881 acre, Meadow Lane, Lubeck district, exempt.
* Carlena Vernon Titus to Debra Hendershot, lots3 and 4, E.A. Moores subdivision, City of Parkersburg, $45,000.