Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following real property transfers were filed between Jan. 22-26 in the office of the Wood County Clerk:
* Barbara A. McDowell to Habitat for Humanity of the Mid-Ohio Valley Inc., lot 45, Joe Hile addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Limestone Methodist Charge Parsonage to Shasta S. Snyder, tract, 2.441 acres, Bogal Ridge Road and oil, gas and mineral rights, less right of way, Steele district, $150,000.
* Roy E. Furey to Keith W. West, lot 3, Halley’s redivision of Camden Farms addition No. 2, City of Parkersburg, $87,000.
* Julia A. Wharton to Jerry L. Villers, part of lot 48, 49 and 50, Julia Avenue, City of Williamstown, $52,500.
* BSW Co. LLC to West Virginia Department of Transportation, all interest in tract, 4.26 acres, less exception, Tygart district, exempt.
* Katherine L. Ashby to Cynthia L. Ashby, lot 12, Rosewood Estates addition, Tygart district, $8,040.
* Lauren M. Boone to John B, Sheridan, part of lots 5, 6, and 7, John R. Cayton addition, City of Vienna, and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, $150,000.
* Holly Chancellor to Erick R. Ferrer, lot 2, subdivision Holmes Park addition No. 1, City of Parkersburg and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, $117,000.
* Raymond Hoover to Eric R. Minigh, surface only, tract, 7.6019 acres, Middle Fork Lee Creek Road, Harris district, $19,004.75.
* Richard Sams to Clifford J. McClead II, tract, 1.5 acres Sams Creek and right of way, Tygart district, exempt.
* Emmett Parr to Charles Richard Parr, tract, 76 acres, Ridge Road, Walker district, exempt.
* Ferris M. Nedeff to Kenneth L. Tullius, lots 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20, block 3, section A, Larkmead addition, less exception, $90,000.
* James Steele Weaver Jr. to Hugh Properties LLC, tract, 1.7 acres, Oak Ridge Park addition, revised plat, City of Parkersburg, $150,000.
* Ralph G. Rhodes to Clara Jo McCrady, part of lot 3 and 4, Fairplains addition, No. 1, City of Parkersburg, $54,500.
* Phyllis A. Johnson to Jodie M. Boylen, part of lot 32, G.B. Foley’s lot, City of Parkersburg, $80,000.
* Wesley Gilkey to MYRKA LLC, lot 59, Trout’s Emerson addition, City of Parkersburg, $60,500.
* Carl D. Girod to John Bland, tract, West Virginia 31, Williams district, $75,000.
* Mark Deem to Michael R. Waldron Sr., tract, 4.4682 acres, Slate Creek Road, Steele district, $16,500.
* Gail D. Clements to Gail D. Clements, lot 8, block 22, Glassworks addition, City of Williamstown, exempt.
* Larry C. Smith to Bret M. Wilcoxen, lots 74, 85 and 86, L.G. Matheny addition No. 1, Lubeck district, $80,000.
* Mary Ann Wells to T and L Land Co., lots 12 and 13, subdivision Midway, City of Vienna, $35,000.
* Basil E. Johnson to MAM Properties LLC, part of lot D, Annie M. Weser Estate, City of Parkersburg, $27,000.
* Lloyd S. Dye III to Simon K. Schoenlein, tract, 1.17 acres, Lost Pavement Road, Tygart district, less oil, gas and mineral rights, $55,000.