Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following real property transfers were filed between Dec. 26-29 in the office of the Wood County Clerk:
* We’ll Hold It – Rentals Inc. to Croesus Vienna Holdings LLC, tract, 0.304 acre and tract, West Virginia 14 and tract, 0.31 acres; West Virginia 21 and right of way, less exceptions, Williams district, $936.600.
*Kenneth C. Brand III to MAC LLC, tract, 16.22 acres, Tygart district, $111,100.
* David Wayne Cobb, trustee, to Revocable Living Trust of Debra Cobb and David Cobb, lot 384, Price and Flinn’s subdivision, Riverview addition, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Mark A. Lang to Dylan G. Dines, lot 17, Lubeck Hills addition, section A, Lubeck district, $124,900.
* Gene M. Yoho to Scott S. Creel, lot 21, River’s Edge subdivision, phase II, Clay district, $35,000.
* James W. Atkinson III to Raphael Vargas, lots 43, 44 and 45, River Boulevard addition Williams district, $30,000.
*Brenda Kay Rogers Ice to Ronald K. Nichols, lot, Jackson Avenue and Quincy Street, City of Parkersburg, $133,500.
* Stephen M. Boone to Darrell L. Schiefer, tract, 11.61 acres; West Virginia and tract, 0.991 acre and tract, West Virginia 2 and oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, Harris district, $200,000.
* John S. Williamson to T and L Rentals LLC, lot, less strip, Williams district, $105,000.
* Jerry W. Martin to Marvin L. Greene, lot, 12,425 square feet, Seventh Avenue, City of Parkersburg, $27,000.
* Jackson Home Builders Inc. to Russell Moyers, tract, 1.47 acres, Mount Pleasant Road, less right of way, right of way, Slate district, $45,000.
* Michael D. Trimble II to Mallory D. Oshe, lots 79 and 80 and part of lots 83 and 84, Greenland addition, tract, 0.526 acre, Conger Road, Lubeck district, $163,000.
* Ronald H. Young to Ronald H. Young, tract, 1.20 acres and right of way, Slate district, exempt.
* Thomas A. Azinger to David A. Azinger, half undivided interest in lot Chevy Chase Manor addition, exempt.
* Judith A. Faulkner to James F. Sellers, lot, .477 acres, 18th Street and right of way, City of Vienna, $225,000.
* Michael James Bower to Maria B. Bayer, tract, 1.918 acres, Price Road with exhibits, Slate district, $10,000.
* Timothy G. Whitehair to Brody W. Mundrof, lot, half acre, Grand Central Avenue and oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, City of Vienna, $205,500.
* Constance Lynn Walton to Bradley R. Garrison, lot 18, Mahone Realty Corp. redivision Oakhurst addition and oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, City of Parkersburg, $124,000.
* Jasmin Ross to Jacob G. Douglas, tract, 2.76 acres, Pleasant Hill Road, less oil, gas and mineral rights, Tygart district, $142,000.
* Wayne L. Hughart, indirect, to Tyler L. Bledsoe, part of lot 52, Camden Riverview Terrace addition and oil, gas and mineral rights, City of Parkersburg, $159,000.
* Tammy L. Lemley to Lloyd Davis, two tracts, 15th Avenue, tract, Tygart district. $86,900.
* Walter R. Butcher Jr. to Joel Bradford Davis, lot 5, Dunbar and Loomis City Park addition, City of Parkersburg, $60,000.
* Bradley J. Dimit to Nicholas S. Hill, lot 3, Highland Meadows subdivision, phase I, Clay district, $349,900.
* Anthony R. Stubbs to Todd A. Nonamaker, lot 80, Gordon and Ebert’s addition, City of Parkersburg, $61,500.
* Christopher Roush to Brookside Manor LLC, lot, 2.94 acres, 25th Street and lot, 2.50 acres, Worthington Creek and right of way, less exception, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Patrick B. Radcliff to Chase Dillner, part of lot 6 and lots 7 and 8, H.K. Boyer subdivision and lot, Clay district, $24,000.
* Melvin L. Romeo to Pat Tanzey, part of lots 7 and 8, Virginia Wright addition – Laurel Street, 50 feet by 100 feet, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Thomas Vancamp to William Edmonds II, lot 5, John Schlegal subdivision, Morningside addition, City of Parkersburg, $25,000.
* Lee Ann Cumpston to Kia C. Pigott, lot 51 and part of lot 50, Tarrytown addition, Lubeck district, exempt.
* Peggy L. Ahlborn to Peggy L. Ahlborn, all interest in lots 14 and 15, L.H. Stephens subdivision, D.J. Smith’s Country Club addition, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Allen C. Tennant to Gregory S. Grant, surface only, tract, 28.544 acres, Wood County Route 46, Steele district, $212,500.
* Roderick M. Newell to Melissa D. Drake, lots 16, 15, 14 and part of 14, C.C. Wentz One Acre Lots, less exceptions, City of Parkersburg, $130,000.
* Federal National Mortgage Association to Lawrence P. Somerville, lot 47, Avalon addition, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Laura S. Mitchell to Susan M. Moore, part of lot 61, Southland Park addition, City of Parkersburg, $42,000.