Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were recorded between Dec. 18-22 in the office of the Wood County Clerk:
* David G. Null to Connie A. Null, tract, Washington Road, Lubeck district, exempt.
* Fred W. Caplinger to Kelli M. Barnette, lot 16, L.W. Dudley and Sons addition, City of Parkersburg, $118,000.
* Melissa J. Womer to Dustin Tingler, part of lots 5 and 6, Camden Farms addition No. 1, City of Parkersburg, $92,000.
* Judith A. Somerville to Meredith Moran, all interest in lot 110 — feet by 48 — feet Jackson Avenue, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Jill M. Thacker to Kaitlin Kirkpatrick, lot 3, O.K. Norman subdivision, Oakhurst addition, City of Parkersburg, $170,000.
* Timothy D. Brown to Rita Sjostedt, lots 2 and 3, Moyers Marrtown addition and sewer right of way, Lubeck district, $15,000.
* Jeffrey Lynn Evans to Mathew Edward Evans, part of lot 9, Brookside addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Christopher A. Way to Sarah K. Weaver, lot 55 C.H. Bartlett addition and part of alley, City of Parkersburg, $100,000.
* Michele Lynn May to Marina A. Kelley, lot 50, phase III, Walnut Grove subdivision, Lubeck district, $265,000.
* Schere-cash Inc. to Thomas Philip Witten, tract, 0.573 acre, Emerson Avenue, City of Parkersburg, $252,000.
* Jodi L. Mendenhall to Kristen M. Cale, lot 23, H.C. Hopkins addition, City of Parkersburg and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, $135,000.
* Catherine L. Adams to Christopher A. Giffin, part of lots 92B, 92A and 93 A, Short Street subdivision, Washington Heights addition and oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, Lubeck district, $139,000.
* Randy B. Miller to Scott M. Naum, lot 35, Henderson Woods phase II, Williams district, $530,000.
* Scott J. Schenerlein to Christoper A. Way, lots 36 and 37, Fairway addition, City of Parkersburg, $220,000.
* David J. Niermeyer to Lee B. May, lot 48, Westwood addition phase II, revised plat, Lubeck district, $375,000.
* Rebecca Jane Woodyard to Chad W. Woodyard, lot 40, Emerson addition, City of Parkersburg, $51,500.
* Donald Wayne Hicks, indirect, to William L. Batten, lot 5, section No. 2, River Road subdivision and second plat, City of Vienna, $135,000.
* Michael A. Devore to Daniel Creamer, part of lot 10, S.C. Miller addition, City of Vienna, $128,000.
* Derek J. Wigal to Derek J. Wigal, lot 3, Raymond Wharton subdivision, City of Parkersburg, $48,000.
* Richard A. Wiseman to Beechwood MHP LLC, lots 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 and 34, Beechwood addition, City of Parkersburg, $325,000.
* David P. Tanner to Robert W. Cox, 4/6 interest in two lots, 7 acres and 101 poles, less right of way, Williams district, $20,000.
* Carolyn Hartong to Steven W. Bailey, lots 13 and 14, block 12, section A, Larkmead addition, Lubeck district, exempt.
* Ryan D. McCullough to Joshua Trickett, lot 4, Forest Hills addition No. 3, City of Vienna, $225,000.
* John R. Gorrell to Lanae D. Dailey, lot 16 and part of lot 15, block No. 3, City of Vienna, $118,000.
* Donna Linsell to Joshua C. Sims, tract, 3.52 acres and tract, 0.19 acre, Woodyard Creek Road and tract, 0.34 acre, Lubeck district, $83,600.
* Inez M. McCormick to Michael D. Reel, lot 18, Earl Uhl addition, Williams district, $79,000.
* Erickson Foundation to Publix Inc., tract, 7.262 acres; tract, 14.09 acres and tract, 0.468 acre, Camden Avenue, less exception and tract, 0.160 acre, Fourth Avenue with plat, Tygart district, exempt.
* Richard Omasta to David Malcomb, all interest in part of lot 3, division of J.H. Sinclair property and right of way , Williams district $60,000.
* Charles McCrady to Daniel W. Smith, tract, 4.179 acres, Ball School Road, Lubeck district, $218,000.
* L and J Properties South LLC to Jennifer L. Thomas, lot 49, block C, East Vienna Heights addition, City of Vienna, $107,000.
* Valley Estates LLC to Deborah M. Parsons, part of lots 9 and 10, Oak Park addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Johnny R. Queen to Brandon D. Frame, tract, 8.0630 acres, West Virginia secondary route 19, with plat 19 and right of way, Slate district, $130,000.
* Clayton E. Bond to Clayton E. Bond, tract, 1.66 acres, West Virginia 2, Lubeck district, exempt.
* Clayton E. Bond to Clayton E. Bond, trustee, lots 6, 7 and part of lot 8, Hanes subdivision, Bode’s addition and half alley, City of Vienna, exempt.