Wood County Real Estate Transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following real property transfers were filed between Oct. 30-Nov. 3 in the office of the Wood County Clerk:
* Michael D. Miller to Michael D. Miller, trustee, lot 55, W.E. Roe’s addition, City of Williamstown, exempt.
* Todd R. Cunningham to Richard L. Ridgway, tract, 11.91 acres, West Virginia 31 and easement, Williams district, $275,000.
* West Virginia Trustee Services LLC, substitute trustee, to CitiMortgage Inc., tract, 210.20 acres, Lee Creek Road less oil, gas and mineral rights and cemetery parcel, Steele district, $318,007.53
* Richard E. Lucas to Chad Ball, lot, 19th Avenue, City of Parkersburg, $168,000.
* Bret E. Richards to Guy C. Lockhart III, all interest in lot 32, Wentz and Gangwer’s Springdale Heights addition, City of Parkersburg, $30,900.
* Dana Wheeler to Jason L. Dailey, all interest 29 acres, Belleville and Parkersburg Ridge Road, less exception, Harris district, $120,000.
* Judith L. Smith to Karen V. Rexroad, all interest, lot 1 subdivision lot 7, Highlawn addition, City of Parkersburg, $27,000.
* Susan C. Hitchcock to Mark P. Stewart, lot 7, John B. Gould’s addition, City of Parkersburg, $28,000.
* Shawn Stephen Gates to Kabbas LLC, lot 16 and part of lot 17, W.K. Dawkins addition, Williams district, $84,700.
* Jay W. Griffin to Tyler Richards, lot 49, Belmont Manor No. 5, City of Parkersburg, $94,900.
* Steven K. McClain to Shawn M. Grogg, part of lot 15, Camden Farms addition No. 2, City of Parkersburg, $79,000.
* West Virginia Trustee Services LLC, substitute trustee, to Kevin E. Farr, lot 7, Dogwood Estates, Slate district, $56,941.
* City of Parkersburg to Roger A. Ellison, all interest of alley, 22nd Street, less exception, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Jane E. Watson to Jane E. Watson, trustee, Canterbury Unit 14 — No. 152, phase 2 and all rights and privileges, limited common area, The Fields at Little Run Farm Condominium and right of way, City of Williamstown, exempt.
* Branch Banking and Trust to Joe E. Wolfe, lot 4, Bethel Place, Lubeck district, $100,000.
* Margaret N. Gnegy to Michael Aaron Rauh, tract, 4.6735 acres, Kiawah Lane, City of Parkersburg, $80,000.
* Sherol Gonzalez to Paulus S. Terlizzi, lots 284, 285 and part of 286, Oakhurst addition, City of Parkersburg, $95,000.
* Rayon Drive Land LLC to Javier A. Benitz, lot 3.928 acres, West Virginia 85, less exception, less oil, gas and mineral rights, City of Parkersburg, $955,000.
* John Scott Adams to Michael B. Reese, tract, 4 acres Pine Road and right of way, less exceptions, Lubeck district, surface only, $215,000.
* Ronald D. Frame to Mark P. Stewart, lot 33, Union Trust and Deposit Co., trustee, Thomas Logan and other addition, City of Parkersburg, $12,000.
* John P. Gragg to Timothy G. Whitehair, lot 1, J. Harry Leonard’s addition, City of Parkersburg, $44,000.
* Patrick J. Lowery to Andrew M. Lowery, all interest, lot 23, redivision, Green Acres subdivision, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Scott Eugene Jenkins, executor, to Caleb M. Jenkins, lot 9, block 4, Oakwood Park addition, City of Parkersburg, $45,000.
* Clarence E. Morrison to Michael Pfaff, lot 108, North Hills Estates, Town of North Hills, $199,900.
* Thomas R. Wolfe, indirect, to Brian D. Freels, lot 7, revised plat, Fox Hills Terrace addition, redivision Highlawn addition, City of Parkersburg, $136,000.
* Lois A. Reed to Bret A. Powell, tract, 4.0518 acres, Old St. Marys Pike, lot 15 and part of lots 12, 13 and 14, Oakwood Estates subdivision, less exception, Union district, $339,000.
* Eric C. Seckman to Ellen R. Brown, lot 28, Carrie M. Tavenner addition, City of Vienna, $120,000.
* Daniel B. Kunselman to Robert L. Full, lots 69 and 70, Barondale addition, City of Parkersburg, $115,000.
* Timothy Bernard to Dennis J. Fleming, tract, 14 acres, Bull Creek Road, Walker district, $20,000.
* Ronald E. Petty to Travis nathan Turley, tract, four aces, Harris district, $4,000.
* Patty Myers to Robert Hockenberry, all interest in tract, .23 acres and right of way with plat, Slate district, $10,000.
* Foundation Properties LLC to Pickering Land Group LLC, lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 15, 16, 17 and 23, P.S. Cox addition and alleys, lot, 0.569 acre and lot, Juliana Street, $1,100,000.
* Connie J. Ahrens to Auston S. Bennett, lot 32, revised Sands subdivision and part of lot 3, Earl Uhl’s addition, Williams district, $141,000.
* Philip McHenry , executor and successor trustee, to Cheryl L. Richards, lot 158, Pine View Manor addition, Tygart district, $3,000.
* Carle L. Lewis Jr. to William B, Richardson Jr., one-quarter interest in tract, 200-acres, Peach Run, Slate district, exempt.
* Harold E. Ours to Craig Wilson, tract, 2,970 square feet, secondary route 1, Union district, $20,000.
* Carle L. Lewis Jr., to William B. Richardson Jr., one-quarter interest in lot, 16,608 square feet, Ann Street, City of Parkersburg, $10,000.
* Jerry R. Ahart to Melissa Mahaney, lot 9, Smith and Paxton addition and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, City of Parkersburg, $111,000.
* David S. Oliver to David S. Oliver, all interest, lot 15, Norwood addition, less oil, gas and mineral rights, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Varra M. Stephens, indirect, to Fellowship Baptist Church, tract, 0.42 acre, Rosemar Road, Williams district, $40,000.
* Justin R. Anderson to James Clifford Goontz, lot 60, River’s Edge subdivision, phase IV, Clay district, $265,000.
* James R. Six, co-trustee, to Cassidy A. Boardman, tract, 27.660 acres, Ridge Road, Williams district, $530,000.