Wood County Real Estate Transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following real property transfers were filed between Oct. 23-17 in the office of the Wood County Clerk:
* Bruce E. Wendelken to Keara Sue Fink Stevens, part of lot 2, D.B. Grier Farm, City of Vienna, $72,500.
* David A. Russell, ancillary co-executor to A.J. Ranch Properties LLC, part of lot 5, Smith Partition lot 18 and part of 17, Danser Hilltop Village subdivision and easements with plat, Lubeck district, $190,000.
* Rodney L. Conley to Jami Dillon, lot 159, Fairground Park addition, City of Parkersburg, $45,000.
* Sterrett Family Farm LLC to AWEB LLC, tract, 3.1 acres West Virginia 2, Williams district, $145,000.
* Federal National Mortgage Association to Timothy McCarty, lot, 17th Street and right of way, City of Parkersburg, $86,500.
* Delores J. Bragg to Joyce Emrick De Linas, lot 12th and Juliana streets, City of Parkersburg, $135,000.
* Mary Martha Strain, executrix, to Martha Mary Strain, all interest in lot, J.J. Bryant’s redivision, Morningside addition, City of Parkersburg, $58,200.
* Parkers Towne Property Owners Association Inc. to John Hickman, tract, 1,836 square feet, reserved lot 3, Parkers Towne subdivision, phase I, Union district, $75.
* Ronald D. Miller to Lori D. Epperly, tract, .2062 acres, Main Street and right of way, Clay district, exempt.
* Sally S. Combs to Paulus S. Terlizzi, part of lot 11, J.W. Dudley’s addition, including strip and right of way, City of Parkersburg, $80,000.
* Betty J. Collins to Wesley R. Miller, lot 55, Lubeck Hills addition, Section B, Lubeck district, $95,000.
* Joyce R. Brookover to Johnny Michael Brookover, tract, 3.0266 acres and right of way, Union district, exempt.
* West Virginia Economic Development Authority to Hino Motors Manufacturing USA Inc., tract, 34.868 acres, County Road 21/16, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Wesbanco Bank Inc. to Damon E. Rhodes, lot 10 and part of lot 9 Heinselman subdivision Camden Farms addition No. 2, City of Parkersburg, $78,000.
* Parkersburg-Wood County Area Development Corp. to Hino Motors Manufacturing USA Inc., tract, 21.055 acres, Interstate 77, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Wood County Development Authority to Hino Motors Manufacturing USA Inc., tract, 58.714 acres and tract, 1.334 acres, less exception, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Daniel Alan Nichols to Sylvia M. Cozart, lot 10, Brierwood subdivision, section No. 2, Williams district, $39,500.
* Geneieve E. Corra to Jeffrey J. Corra, all interest, lot 3, North Broad addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Christina L. Snyder to Cheryl L. Mace, part of lot 22, S.S. Stone subdivision No. 1, City of Vienna, exempt.
* David B. Wamsley to Delta E. Marks, tract, 27 acres, Parkersburg and Belleville Road, less exceptions, Lubeck district, $59,000.
* Kristie Johnson to Briana Balch, tract, Newberry Road, Lubeck district, $19,000.
* Robert A. Cress II to Luke A. Walton, lot 36, George Quick addition, City of Parkersburg, $72,000.
* Bradley D. Gault to Bradley D. Gault, lot 8 Patriot Point subdivision, Slate district, exempt.
* William Dale Crites to Gary L. Edwards, tract, six acres less oil, gas and mineral rights, tract, 60 acres and tract, less exceptions, Steele district, $167,000.
* Habitat for Humanity of the Mid-Ohio Valley Inc. to Ashley E. Sams, lot 2, block 7, M.F. Nolls addition, City of Williamstown, exempt.
* John C. Nowery to Alisha Jackson, part of lot 3, Raymond B. Davis Property and right of way, Clay district, $137,000.
* Stephen P. Shaffer to Thomas H. Roy, lot 43, R.R. DeBussey’s Addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* West Virginia Housing Development Fund to Conley Properties LLC, lot 6, Raymond Wharton subdivision, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* David P. Hartshorn to Roger Holmes, part of lots 2 and 3, P.L. And Anne M. Thayer subdivision, D.B. Greer Farm, City of Vienna, $82,500.
* Sally R Davis to Paulus S. Terlizzi, all interest, lot 90, Maxwell and Percy’s City Park addition, City of Parkersburg, $130,000.
* Austin Bennett to Allan E. Parsons, lot 20, Mineral Acres subdivision, Slate district, $94,500.
* Randall G. Blevins to Tabatha Efaw, lot 8, J.C. Trembley addition and part of lot 1, Greenmont Hills Inc. subdivision, section A, City of Vienna, $219,000.
* Frances M. Deem to John R. Stauffer, tract, 33 acres Dry Run, less exception and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, Clay district, $133,370.
* Gregory Alan West to Gary W. Hoye, lot 18 acres, McCormick’s addition, City of Parkersburg, $53,000.