WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports on Aug. 26:
* On Aug. 19, Scott Lee Carpenter, 57, Marietta, was cited for public intoxication on the Williamstown Bridge.
* On Aug. 21, Shawn Stevens, 45, Waverly, was cited for driving on a license revoked for DUI on West Third Street.
* On Aug. 21, Zhenze Mi, 22, Marietta, was cited for speed 49/35 on West Third Street.
* On Aug. 21, Jordan Kiser, 19, Dover, was cited for speed 59/45 on West Third Street.
* On Aug. 22, Michael Dawson Jr., 30, New Matamoras, was cited for failure to obey traffic control device on Henderson Avenue.
* On Aug. 23, Paul Joe Brown, 47, Williamstown, was arrested for trespassing and possession of methamphetamine at 605 Victoria Ave. Brown had been legally evicted earlier in the week but returned and was located hiding in the garage of residence. Officers subsequently located several bags of suspected methamphetamine in the area Brown was located. Brown was processed at the WPD and arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court where he was released after posting bond.
* On Aug. 23, Jeffrey Boley, 40, Parkersburg, was cited for speed 40/25 on Highland Avenue.
* On Aug. 23, James Swartz, 42, Zanesville, was cited for cell phone use while driving and no seat belt on East Ninth Street.
* On Aug. 23, Ashley Roberts, 24, Caldwell, was cited for speed 49/35 on West Third Street.
* On Aug. 24, Kevin Joseph Kuhl, 33, Williamstown, was arrested for DUI on West Third Street. Kuhl allegedly displayed signs of intoxication and failed field sobriety tests during traffic stop before being taken into custody. Kuhl was processed at the police department and transported to the holding center where he allegedly refused to submit to Intoximeter test. Kuhl was placed in the custody of the Department of Corrections and later released after posting $2,500 bond.
* On Aug. 25, Brandon Kreig, 32, Williamstown, was cited for failure to obtain a West Virginia registration on Woodview Drive.
* On Aug. 26, officers conducted a traffic stop on West Third Street and recovered a loaded .38 caliber Smith and Wesson air weight revolver that was reported stolen out of Gallipolis. The incident remains under investigation.