PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on June 24:
* Scott Edward Joy, 39, of Second Avenue, was issued a citation for driving on suspended.
* Adam Michael Meeks, 18, of Holland Avenue, was arrested on a warrant for five counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and additional charges of reckless driving and speeding.
* Jefferson Robert Griffin Jr., 67, of Harrison Street, Shelbyville, Ind., was arrested on charges of fugitive from justice issued through Rush County, Indiana.
* Bruce Allan Stover, 69, of Oak Circle, was arrested on charges of DUI and fugitive from justice issued through Washington County, Ohio.
* David Bradley Middleton, 18, of Parkview Drive, was issued a citation for underage consumption and public intoxication.
* Cheryl Renee Naylor Walker, 36, of BelleMeadow Drive, Marietta, was issued a citation for possession of a controlled substance.
* Leonard Franklin Travis, 48, of N. Hart Street, Marietta, was issued a citation for driving on suspended and no motor vehicle inspection.