PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports June 7:
* On June 6, Brandon Michael Smith, 32, of Joyce Drive, was arrested following a motor vehicle crash on charges of second-offense driving on suspended/revoked and no insurance.
* On June 6, Eric Lamond Lane, 51, of 16th Avenue, was arrested on two warrants for violation of a domestic violence protective order.
* On June 6, Eric Zachariah Hardman, 27, of Rolling Hills Court, was arrested on two warrants, one for expired registration and no motor vehicle inspection and the second for expired registration, second-offense driving on suspended/revoked and no MVI.
* On June 6, Tyler Jamison Hull, 23, of Belmont Road, was arrested on a capias for driving on suspended and no/expired MVI.
* On June 7, Kenton Ryan Barker, 21, of 17th Street, was arrested on charges of improper registration, no operators and no insurance.