PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on June 4:
* Joel Ryan Wright, 20, of Jericho Road, was issued a citation for failure to maintain and striking unattended vehicle.
* Matthew Wayne Gearhart, 21, of Briggs Hill Road, Belpre, was arrested on warrants for reckless driving and no insurance.
* Wesley Gene Campbell, 29, of Selinas Drive, Charleston, was arrested on two charges of entering without breaking.
* Richard Michael Burd, 23, of Gantsville Road, Little Hocking, was issued a citation for driving on suspended or revoked and no insurance.
* Christopher Charles Venham, 33, of Andrew Street, was issued a citation for driving on suspended or revoked and no proof of insurance.
* James Rodney Walters Jr., 36, of Hyview Drive, was arrested on charges of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance.
* Jessica Dawn Judge, 34, of Shiloh Road, was arrested on charges of receiving, transferring stolen goods and possession or receiving a stolen vehicle.
* Noah Wesley Thomas, 22, of Wildwood Road, Elizabeth, was issued a citation for no motor vehicle inspection.
* Jordyn Marie Menking, 28, of 17th Street, was arrested on charges of fugitive from justice as she is a wanted person out of Washington County.
* Carla Sue Parsons, 44, of Society Hill Road, was issued a citation for expired registration and expired MVI.
* Christopher Allen Rowan, 31, of Warren Avenue, was arrested on three capias warrants, two issued through circuit court and one issued through magistrate court.
* Amy Victoria Dennis, 26, of Powell Drive, was arrested on a warrant for truancy.
* Samantha Marie Leak, 25, of Broadway Avenue, was issued a citation for no insurance and no MVI. A passenger in the vehicle, Gregory Allen Hutson Sr., 42, of Charles Street, was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance methamphetamine.
* Joshua James Eden, 32, of Marrtown Road, was arrested on a capias for no insurance and driving on suspended or revoked.