MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on June 21:
The following subject(s) were processed into the Washington County Jail between June 20-21:
* Chad William Richard Warner, 33, 260 Greenbrier Circle, Marietta, probation violation, a felony.
* Tyler James Hess, 19, 9025 SR 676, Vincent, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Connor Ray Arnott, 18, 122 Main St., Dexter City, breaking and entering, a felony.
* Isaac Thomas Roush, 23, 7199 Veto Road, Belpre, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Delecia Dawn Davis, 45, 404 Main St., New Matamoras, nonsupport of dependents.
* Scott Lee Carpenter, 57, 415 1/2 Third St., Marietta, disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
* Lindsey Mae Tornes, 29, 20925 SR 676, Marietta, tampering with drugs, possession of drugs, and tampering with evidence, all felonies, possessing drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors.
* Brandon Lloyd Weimer, 30, 516 Buckey Ave., Williamstown, drug paraphernalia, traffic signals and driving under suspension, all misdemeanors.
* Rodney Heath May, 32, 1029 Barth Road, Belpre, nonsupport of dependents.
* James Michael Fox, 49, 27290 SR 7, Marietta, breach of recognizance and possessing drug abuse instruments, both misdemeanors.
* Austina Shae McCarthy, 24, 807 Virginia Ave., Parkersburg, theft of a firearm, a felony.
* Sabrina Dawn Seevers, 38, 1321 39th St., Parkersburg, drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.