MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on June 20:
* Deputy Brown responded to Beverly in reference to a criminal complaint. Angela Campbell reported her ex-boyfriend, Larry Rutter, had damaged her car and threw a lit cigarette at her. Campbell stated they met for lunch this day and during that time he kicked her driver’s side car door, causing a dent. Campbell went to his place of work and confronted him about the damage, and he refused to fix any damage and threw a lit cigarette at her, causing a burn on her forehead. Deputy Brown proceeded to Rutter’s place of employment to meet with him. Rutter supplied Deputy Brown a video of his and Angela’s encounter. Deputy Brown heard Rutter state he would fix the door. Due to the information received, a summons will be requested for Angela J. Campbell, 36, 18904 Avery Park, Cornelius, N.C., on a charge of disorderly conduct.
* Sgt. Holbert met with Trevor Niceswanger, Lowell, in reference to damage done to his vehicle. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Young met with William Sistrunk, Vincent, to take a report of a missing firearm. This case remains under investigation.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between June 18 and 20:
* Joshua Ryan Cantley, 29, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Andrew Brooks Beaver, 37, 331 E. Spring St., Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Lance Michael Niven, 27, 627 Second St., Marietta, assault, a misdemeanor.
* Josey Cheyenne Barton, 28, 806 Front St., Marietta, receiving stolen property, a misdemeanor.
* William Delancy Eckert, 42, 101 Theis Ave., Lot 3, Marietta, possessing drug abuse instruments, and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
* Cody Dale Smarr, 25, 245 Stone Road, Belpre, two counts domestic violence, both misdemeanors.
* Jeremy Wade Carpenter, 34, 103 West Montgomery St., Marietta, probation violation, a felony.
* Jeffrey Grant Wayne Powers, 29, homeless, contempt, failure to appear, a misdemeanor.
* Dustin Michael Omspach, 37, 314 Fourth St., Lowell, contempt, failure to appear, a misdemeanor.
* James Howard Brogan, 54, 105 Caldwell St., Pleasant City, identity fraud, a felony.
* Shailyn Nikole Prall, 22, 2607 17th Avenue, Parkersburg, breach of recognizance, possessing drug abuse instruments, and drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors, and aggravated possession of drugs, a felony.
* Stephanie Nicole Vaughan, 30, 130 Brandy Drive, Marietta, unauthorized use of motor vehicles, a misdemeanor.