MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports June 12:
* Deputy Zide requested a summons be issued through Washington County Juvenile Court for a 17-year-old juvenile on a charge of grand theft, greater than $7,500, a fourth-degree felony, and obstructing justice, a fifth-degree felony. On Aug. 10, 2018, the sheriff’s department reported the theft of a Polaris RZR side-by-side from Larry Wheeler Jr., 671 Muskingum River Road, Marietta. The vehicle was later recovered in a wooded area off of Muskingum River Road. Two juveniles were developed as suspects and interviews were conducted. After completing the investigation it was determined that the one juvenile would be summoned into court, officials said.
* Deputy Zide met with James Andrews who was reporting Sarah Morris had violated the temporary protection order he has against her. The TPO was found to be in effect at this time. A warrant was requested for Sarah L Morris, 30, 9 Spring Ave., Vincent, on a charge of violation of a protection order.
* Deputy Schwendeman was dispatched to a possible domestic incident. After completing the investigation it was determined that charges of domestic violence would be filed on the juvenile.
* Deputy Carr began an investigation in reference to a scam through Facebook Marketplace. This case remains under investigation.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail June 11 and 12:
* Kelsey Grace Thompson, 18, 117 Dean St., Marietta, driving under OVI suspension and contempt, failure to appear, misdemeanors.
* James Frederick Obrien II, 41, 148 Warner St., Marietta, driving under suspension, failure to display, domestic violence, all misdemeanors, and domestic violence, a felony.
* Andrew Adam Crites, 38, 514 Florence St., Belpre, probation violation, a misdemeanor.