MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on June 10.
• Deputy Parks was dispatched to 1208 Oxbow Road, Belpre, in regard to Cheyenne Putnam reporting she had been assaulted by Tyler Belyus. Putnam advised she had been in a relationship with Belyus in the past and left some personal effects at his residence, which Belyus allowed her to retrieve today. Putnam stated she forgot a few items which Belyus brought to her. Putnam and Belyus were in a verbal argument, while Belyus was in his vehicle, at which time Belyus grabbed Putnam by the arm and tried to pull her in the vehicle. Belyus, while arguing with Putnam, threw the bag of items (containing a glass jar and candle) and struck a juvenile in the face. Tyler Alan Belyus, 22, 799 Hocking Road, Little Hocking, was located at his residence and placed under arrest for two counts of assault and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• Deputy Young responded to 4597 County Road 9, in reference to a call from Robert McKitrick stating he was at home and Brenda McKitrick showed up. Robert Marion McKitrick, 65, 4597 County Nine Road, Reno, was placed under arrest for violation of a protection order, and transported to the Washington County Jail.
• Det. Sgt. Smeeks responded to Vincent to a possible domestic. James Andrews reported being assaulted by Sarah Morris. Andrews and Morris met with Smeeks. Andrews stated that he and Morris live down the street in an apartment. Andrews reported being in a verbal argument and so he packed up the child to walk to his mother’s up the street. Andrews stated as he was exiting and was walking down the stairs Morris pushed him from behind causing him to fall. Andrews was able to protect the child from being injured; however he hit his head and shoulder. Injuries to Andrews were observed by Smeeks. Morris was questioned about the incident and she denied pushing Andrews. Based on the information provided, Sarah Loise Morris, 30, 9 Spring Street, Apt. B, Vincent, was arrested for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between June 7 and 10:
• Taccaro Preuan Saunders, 37, 205 Locust St., Belpre, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Angela Dawn Duelley, 30, 122 East Main St., Belpre, possession of drugs, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia and possessing drug abuse instruments, all misdemeanors.
• Nathan Perry Simmons, 45, 3030 Lost Pavement Road, Parkersburg, possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
• Scott Lee Tippee, 38, 208 Oak Drive, Athens, driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Dustin Eric Ashcroft, 29, 2210 Pride Ave., Belpre, inducing panic, a felony, using weapons while intoxicated, a misdemeanor.
• Ices Ann Brown, 25, 720 29 St., Parkersburg, for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Michael Scott Welch, 28, 1107 29th St., Parkersburg, driving under suspension, fictitious plates and failure to control, all misdemeanors.
• Scotty Joseph Byers, 35, 1321 Lynn St., Parkersburg, violate protection order, a misdemeanor.
• Anthony Glenn Davis, 31, 35318 Derry Lane Road, Langsville, Ohio, probation violation, a felony, and theft, a misdemeanor.
• Brissy Janey, 24, 18692 Laurel Run Road, Nelsonville, Ohio, driving under suspension, speed and no seat belt, all misdemeanors.