PARKERSBURG — Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports on May 31:
* Denver Hoover, 56, of Parkersburg, was arrested on a capias for failure to appear.
* Genelle Biggle, 29, of Parkersburg, was arrested on a capias for failure to appear.
* Zachary Biless, 23, of Parkersburg, was arrested for child abuse resulting in injury.
* Rachel Turner, 27, of Marietta, was arrested on warrants for parole violation, forgery of a public document, obstructing and destruction of property.
* Susan Hendricks, 46, of Vienna, was arrested for failure to process fingerprints, obstructing, public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
* Charles Mackey, 37, of Parkersburg, was arrested on a warrant for destruction of property and domestic battery.
* Officers responded to Lakeview Drive in reference to a theft that already occurred.
* Officers responded to PPD Headquarters in reference to a petit larceny that already occurred.
* Officers responded to Walmart and cited Kayla Bell for shoplifting.
* Officers responded to six motor vehicle accidents.