PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports May 10:
* On May 8, Aimee Michele Lott, 45, of Third Avenue, was arrested on a charge of first-offense driving under the influence.
* On May 8, Steven Michael Hollins, 31, of West Virginia Avenue, was arrested on a warrant for fraudulent use of an access device issued through the Parkersburg Police Department and current charges of second-offense driving on suspended and speeding, 92 mph in a 70 mph zone.
* On May 9, Cameron Kelly Bean, 25, of Timber Path Drive, Humble, Texas, was reprocessed on a charge of reckless driving.
* On May 9. Hunter Lee Smith, 22, of Covert Street, was arrested on a charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order.
* On May 9, Brent James Harman, 42, of Meadville Road, was issued citations for no insurance, no registration and driving on suspended.
* On May 9, Tyler Michael Ludwig, 31, of Walnut Grove, was arrested on charges of violation of bond and obstructing.