PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on May 2:
* John Edward Scott, 55, of Orem Road, Belleville, was arrested on charge of domestic battery.
* William Eric George, 44, of Emerson Avenue, was arrested on felony warrants issued out of Mercer County and Marshall County.
* Joshua Allen Countryman, 31, of Astor Avenue, Columbus, was issued a citation for leaving the scene and failure to maintain.
* Damien Shane O’Shea, 32, of Denbi Court, West Chester, Pa., was arrested on a capias for failure to appear.
PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports May 3:
* On May 2, Tyler Wayne Walcutt, 23, of Washington Drive, Mineral Wells, was arrested on charges of driving on suspended, possession of a controlled substance and a warrant for truancy.
* On May 2, Kimberly Diann Starkey, 62, of 30th Street, was issued a citation for failure to obey a traffic control device (red light) and expired operators license.
* On May 2, Raeonna J. Bailey, 20, of Shaw Street, Barboursville, W.Va., was issued a citation for possession of a controlled substance.
* On May 2, Jordyn Marie Menking, 27, of Lynn Street, was arrested on a warrant for fugitive from justice issued out of Washington County, Ohio, and was issued a citation for driving on suspended and no insurance.
* On May 2, Jerry Keith Mundy, 48, of Staunton Avenue, was arrested on charges of obstructing an officer and public intoxication.
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases on May 3.
* Richard Lemaster, 24, 1305 18th St., Vienna, made a no contest plea to speeding 63 mph in a 55 mph zone and was assessed $165.25 in court costs and fines.
* Stephen Miller, 26, 4315 Sayre Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, marijuana, and was released on a $500 personal recognizance bond.
* Joseph Beaumier, 18, 3714 Bull Run Road, was arraigned on a charge of nighttime burglary and is being held at the North Central Regional Jail on a $10,000 surety bond.
* Larry Hasley, 40, 1333 Lynn St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to two counts of shoplifting and as part of a plea agreement was dismissed on one charge of shoplifting. He was assessed $340.50 in court costs and fines and was ordered to pay $380.98 to Pike Street Walmart and $241.44 to Grand Central Walmart as a civil penalty.
* Eric Rubel, 38, 51 Oakdale Ave., Mineral Wells, waived his preliminary hearing on a charge of malicious assault and his case has been bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.
* Sean David Jones, 41, 47 Boggess St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, methamphetamine, and was being held in the North Central Regional Jail on a $25,000 surety bond.
* Christopher Burton, age unavailable, 241 Franklin Drive, Bridgeport, pleaded guilty to driving while revoked for DUI, a lesser count of his felony conviction of driving while revoked for DUI, a third offense. He was sentenced to 120 days in jail and assessed $260.25 in court costs and fines