WILLIAMSTOWN — Williamstown Police Department released the following reports May 29:
* Michael Layne Lynch, 29, Washington, was arrested on warrants charging him with four counts of failure to appear for court in Greenbrier County. Lynch was arrested following a traffic stop on West Fifth Street for a red light violation. A warrant check revealed the active warrants and Lynch was taken into custody. Lynch was arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court and released on bond.
* Julie Rinard, 63, Williamstown, was cited for speed, 61 mph in a 45 mph zone on Route 14.
* Roger Lee Ward, 67, Marietta, was arrested on a charge of second offense DUI following a traffic stop for driving left of center in the 1000 block of Highland Avenue. Officers noticed signs of intoxication and after failing field sobriety tests Ward was arrested for DUI. Ward has a first offense DUI conviction in May 2017 in Marietta. Ward submitted to a blood test and results are pending. Ward was arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court and confined in lieu of bail.
* Jeremiah Hardbarger, 38, Parkersburg, was arrested on a warrant charging him with driving on a license revoked for DUI. Hardbarger was arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court and released on bond.
* Alecia Myers, 31, Williamstown, was cited for no MVI and expired registration on Highland Avenue.
* Dalton Mace, 18, Belpre, was cited for speed, 60 mph in a 45 mph zone on Route 14.
* David Allen Richards Jr., 25, Williamstown, was arrested on a charge of felony possession of a stolen vehicle following a traffic stop on Highland Avenue. Richards reportedly stole a 2015 Cadillac ATS in a case being investigated by the Wood County Sheriff’s Office. Richards was arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court and released on bond.
* Kevin Kuhl, 33, Clever, Missouri, was cited for texting while driving on Highland Avenue.
* Lydia Wells, 29, Belpre was cited for speed, 50 mph in a 35 mph zone on West Third Street.
* Jarron Farnsworth, 31, Williamstown, was cited for no MVI and expired registration on Henderson Avenue.
* Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 600 block of West Fourth Street. Parties were separated and domestic violence assistance information provided.
* Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 500 block of Bukey Avenue. The male party obtained a domestic violence protective order and officers served the order on a female.
* Neil A Brague, 51, Vincent, was cited for public intoxication in the lot of the Beachcomber off of Highland Avenue.