MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on May 23:
* Joe Schofield, Forshey Road, Marietta, reported to Deputy Zide that Malinda Giovannelli had violated the CPO he has against her. Schofield is the executor of an estate that Giovannelli feels she is entitled to. Schofield supplied text messages which Giovannelli had sent to him. A warrant is being requested for Malinda M. Giovannelli, 35, 1983 Longwell Road, Brockway, Pa., for violating the civil protection order.
* Deputy Hill and other deputies responded to 425 County House Lane, Marietta, to attempt to serve a warrant on Jessica Stevens. Stevens was located in the residence and when asked to place her hands behind her back she told the deputies “no”. Stevens was ordered several more times by deputies to place her hands behind her back and still refused to comply. Deputies attempted to control Stevens at which time she resisted and pulled away. Stevens, 37, was eventually taken into custody and transported to the Washington County Jail, charged with resisting arrest, and the active warrants for nonsupport of dependents and driving under suspension.
* Deputy White met with Jason Lockhart, Lowell, in reference to a wallet stolen from the Laundromat in Lowell. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Hall and Deputy Reynolds were dispatched to the Washington County Career Center in reference to a student having alcohol on the school property. Charges are pending.
* Deputy Parks issued a citation for expired registration on Darrell J. Tessum, 4834 Tick Ridge Road, Vincent.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail May 22 and 23:
* Robert Gregory Price, 47, 112 Maple St., Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* David Junior Witte, 54, 4164 Howells St., Norton, criminal trespass, a misdemeanor.
* Charles David Amore, 35, 90 Trailer Park, Rt. 2, Waverly, contempt of court, a misdemeanor.
* Jennifer Dawn Science, 46, 1333 Lynn St., Parkersburg, two counts, trafficking in drugs, both felonies.
* Joshua Cecil Poole, 31, 225 E. Spring St., Marietta, having weapons under disability, a felony.
* Andrew Frederick Hinton, 40, 627 31st St., Parkersburg, obstructing and theft, both misdemeanors.
* Sabrina Dawn Seevers, 38, 1801 Avery St., Parkersburg, possession of drugs, a felony, drug paraphernalia, two counts, possession of drugs, and illegal use or possession of drugs, misdemeanors.
* Cheryl Renee Naylor, 26, 12825 Harris Highway, Belleville, tampering with evidence, a felony, possessing drug abuse instruments, drug paraphernalia, driving under suspension and turn and stop signals, misdemeanors.
MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on May 24:
* Deputy Schwendeman was dispatched to Laurel Ridge Road, Lowell, in reference to a juvenile reporting being struck by a guardian, Theresa Bennett. The juvenile reported being punched multiple times in the face. Bennett admitted to striking the child due to the trouble they were having and back talking. Theresa Diane Bennett, 66, is being charged with domestic violence and will be scheduled to appear in court.
The following subjects were recently sentenced in Common Pleas Court:
* James Luther Carney Jr., 114 Oak Grove Lane, Marietta, OVI, 3rd-degree felony, 9 months Orient.
* Phillip Dale West Jr., 50510 SR 7, New Matamoras, abusing harmful intoxicants, two fifth degree felonies, 12 days County Jail.
* Heather Sierra Simms, 1932 Hamilton St., Parkersburg, probation violation, 51 days County Jail.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail May 23 and 24:
* Miranda Arlete Bonfini, 31, homeless, contempt of court, a felony.
* Denine Lynn Mullins Stewart, 38, 1210 Hocking Road, Belpre, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Taisha Jean Byrd, 29, 2412 Woodland Ave., Columbus, two counts possession of drugs and tampering with evidence, felonies, speed and driving under suspension, misdemeanors.
* Victoria Lynn Wells, 402 Second St., Beverly, theft, a felony.