MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on May 14:
* Deputy Zide was patrolling when he observed a black Kia commit a traffic violation. A traffic stop was conducted on the vehicle. There were four occupants in the vehicle driven by Donald Nesselrotte. The occupants were asked if there were any drugs or weapons in the vehicle, and all occupants indicated there were not. K9 Rita was taken around the vehicle and she produced a positive indication. Occupants were asked to exit the vehicle. One occupant, Brian Pritchett, advised that he had a loaded 9mm handgun in his waistband, with no CCW permit to carry. Donald Pritchett advised that he had just recently smoked marijuana. Donald W. Nesselrotte, 42, 2907 Fairview Ave., Parkersburg, was placed under arrest for OVI. Brian Michael Pritchett, 23, 104 Wooster St., Marietta, was placed under arrest for carrying a concealed weapon. Both subjects were transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
* Deputies were dispatched to 6658 Archers Fork Road, New Matamoras, in reference to a report of a subject being flagged down and asked to call law enforcement. Deputies met with Richard Keith Knowlton who had lacerations and wounds on both arms. Knowlton advised his son, Jerran Keith Knowlton, had “gone crazy again” and tore up the house, and was in a bedroom at that time. Deputies observed the living room area torn up with debris on the floor. Lt. Hornbeck asked Jerran what was going on and he stated nothing, that everything had been dealt with. Richard reported that he obtained his injuries while trying to keep Jerran from tearing up the residence any further. Jerran Knowlton, 39, was placed under arrest and charged with domestic violence and disrupting public service for damaging the phone. Knowlton was transported to the Washington County Jail.
* Deputy Gainer was working at the Washington County Jail when Rhonda Marie Talafhah was brought to the Washington County Jail. During a pat down of Talafhah, officers asked Talafhah if she had any weapons, drugs or contraband on her person to which she stated “no”. During the booking process, Talafhah admitted to having contraband in her person, being methamphetamine. Talafhah, 52, 6800 Baker Road, Lot 37, Athens, was served copies of charges for possession of a controlled substance and conveyance into a detention facility.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail May 13 and 14:
* Rebecca Lou Sergent, 29, 1195 E. Branch Road, Lowell, probation violation, two counts, both felonies.
* Michael Thomas Runyon, 29, 1609 Hill St., Apt. 10, Belpre, theft, receiving stolen property and contempt failure to appear, all felonies.
* Rhonda Deann Clark, 42, 1685 Wynncrest Drive, Marietta, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Nick Lee Lose Jr., 24, 410 Robinson Hill Road, Marietta, trafficking in drugs, a felony.
* Shannon Lanee Lamb, 31, 85 Millard Drive, Franklin, driving under suspension and speed, both misdemeanors.
* James Arthur Henes Jr., 43, 38841 State Route 7, Newport, nonsupport of dependents.