MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on May 2:
* Deputy Young was dispatched to Cedarbark Apartments, Marietta, to a report of Nicholas Brooks smashing the windows out of cars in the parking lot. Brooks had gone to an apartment and knocked on the door, stating he was going to bust their windows out. The subjects were leaving in their vehicle when Brooks ran to their vehicle and jumped on it, ran across the roof and jumped on the windshield. Damage to the vehicle was observed by Young. A warrant is being requested for Nicholas Dean Brooks, 36, last known address of 253 Lake Road, Belpre, for criminal damaging.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Wednesday and Thursday:
* Lindsey Marie Lucas, 34, 709 Clement Ave., Belpre, possession of heroin, a felony.
* Adriane Brooke Cochran, 23, 1501 Crescent St., Parkersburg, possession of heroin, a felony.
* Joshua Daniel Reichley, 23, 322 Mohican Road, Canal Winchester, complicity to trafficking in heroin and complicity to trafficking in methamphetamine, both felonies.
* Linwood Jamal Turner, 29, 2775 Barrows Road, Columbus, trafficking in heroin, trafficking in methamphetamine, and having weapons under disability, all felonies.
* Richard Brewster Mollohan, 32, 805 15th Ave., Vienna, possession of heroin, a felony.
* Nathan Paul Riggins, 33, 700 8th St., Parkersburg, possession of heroin, a felony.
* Donn Lewis Bookman, 37, 34401 State Route 7, Newport, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Dustin Wayne Crousser, 26, 413 8th St., Parkersburg, menacing, a misdemeanor.