ATHENS — Athens County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on May 14:
* The Sheriff’s Office took a report from the Lodi Township Garage on Fossil Rock Road for breaking and entering. Deputies determined over $5,000 worth of tools and equipment was stolen. The case is under investigation.
* The Sheriff’s Office reports an individual walked into the path of westbound traffic on U.S. 33 in attempting to end his life. The individual was not struck or injured. He was transported to O’Bleness Memorial Hospital for a mental evaluation.
* The Sheriff’s Office was dispatched to Taylor Ridge Road in Glouster for a report of suspected narcotics located in a vacated room. At the request of the homeowner, the item was removed and marked for destruction.
* The Sheriff’s Office responded to Knollwood Court for a report of possible squatters inside an abandoned trailer. Deputies checked the residence and were unsuccessful in locating any persons.
* The Sheriff’s Office responded to Perry Ridge Road in Nelsonville for a report of a stolen propane tank. The complainant claimed someone stole his propane tank from his building. This case is pending further investigation.