PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports April 18:
* Bryant Keith Hobgood, 49, of Leafbank Road, Grantsville, was issued a citation for improper lane change.
* Hannah Alexis Davis, 19, of Inverness Lane, was arrested on a capias for failure to maintain, no person may drive without a valid driver license and accidents involving damage to vehicle.
* Jasmine Anthonia Graves, 19, of Eutaw Place, Huntington, and Ahmad Marques Moore, 20, of Tonawanna Avenue, Akron Ohio, was arrested on charges of possession with intent to deliver (meth).
* Sandra Fay Francis, 66, of O’Dell Lane, was arrested on a warrant for worthless check.
* Jamie Lee Tompkins, 26, of Parker Avenue, was arrested on charges of child neglect-create risk of injury.
* Nichole Catherin Nelson, 33, of Westview Way, was issued a citation for driving on suspended/revoked.
* Travis Shane McCune, 28, of 18th Street, was arrested on charges of domestic battery.
* Antonio Manuel DeFrietas, 22, of Progress Ridge Road, was arrested on a capias issued through circuit court.
* Sara Lea Myers, 39, of Ross Road, was arrested on a warrant for violation of a domestic violence protective order.