WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports April 27:
* Angela Hoffman-Vore, 24, of Parkersburg, was cited for possession of controlled substances and no seat belt on Highland Avenue.
* Donald Fought, 33, of Vienna, was cited for speeding, 37 mph in a 25 mph zone, and no seat belt on Highland Avenue.
* Jeffrey McDonald, 32, of Williamstown, was cited for following too closely on West Third Street.
* Max Eugene Lassiter, 51, of Williamstown, was arrested on a warrant for a sex offender registration violation on East Ninth Street. Lassiter was arraigned in Wood County Magistrate Court and confined to the regional jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.
* Jason Thomas Klatik, 42, of Doylestown, Ohio, was arrested on the lot of Go Mart following an investigation into an auto accident on the lot on a charge of aggravated DUI. Officers noticed signs of intoxication on Klatik after arriving on scene of the accident. Klatik allegedly failed field sobriety tests and was placed under arrest for DUI. Klatik was processed and his blood-alcohol content was later tested at 0.221 percent on the intoximeter. Klatik was arraigned in magistrate court and released on a personal recognizance bond.
* Joshua David Perry, 35, of Williamstown, was arrested on charges of second-offense DUI and an interlock violation following investigation into an auto accident on the lot of Go Mart. Officers noticed signs of intoxication on Perry after arriving on scene of an accident. Perry allegedly failed field sobriety tests and was arraigned in magistrate court and later released after posting a surety bond.
* Julian Swann, 37, of Parkersburg, was cited for improper registration and no insurance on Highland Avenue.
* A 17-year-old Walker female was cited for speeding, 51 mph in a 35 mph zone, on West Third Street.