MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on April 25:
* Deputy A. McConnell began an investigation into a possible domestic violence incident. McConnell spoke with witnesses to the incident and charges of domestic violence will be filed through Washington County Juvenile Court on the juvenile.
* Sgt. Reeder issued a citation to Virgil Thomas Davis, 1508 Broadway Ave., Parkersburg, for speed, 53 mph in a 45 mph zone.
* Joseph Pelletier Pansing, 1030 Left Fence Creek Road, St. Marys, was issued a citation for speed, 64 mph in a 55 mph zone.
* Lt. Hunter issued a citation to Pamela Sue Price, 1697 Salem Ridge Road, Waterford, for speed, 71 mph in a 55 mph zone.
* Deputy McKee filed charges of being a fugitive from justice on Levi B. Mugrage, 75 W. High Street, Little Hocking. An arrest warrant was received from the West Virginia State Police on a charge of failure to register.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail April 24 and 25:
* Thomas Dean Joy, 29, 1195 East Branch Road, Lowell, parole violation and possession of drugs, both felonies, and possession of drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
* Eric Shawn Owens, 39, 195 McGill Road, Vincent, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Joshua Kevin Anderson, 34, 1954 State Route 83, Beverly, OVI, menacing and aggravated menacing, all misdemeanors.
* Martin Deane Gibbs Jr., 31, homeless, parole violation and sex offender notification of address change, both felonies.
* Levi Benjamin Mugrage, 23, 75 W. High St., Little Hocking, fugitive from justice, a misdemeanor.
* Charles Edward Walker Jr., 40, 221 Sheldon Road, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor, and nonsupport of dependents.