MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on April 18:
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail April 17 and 18:
* Stephen Wayne Caltrider, 30, homeless, abusing harmful intoxicants, contempt of court, possession of drugs, all misdemeanors.
* Uriah Gregg, 21, 9560 Crews Lane, Chesterhill, theft, a misdemeanor.
* Matthew Gene Schafer, 40, 10 Second St., Vincent, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Brittany Jo Ferrell, 33, 2205 Washington Blvd., Belpre, possession of drugs, identity fraud, trafficking in drugs, all felonies, obstructing justice, theft, and contempt (failure to appear), all misdemeanors.
* Stephanie Nicole Cremeans, 33, 109 Eighth St., Belpre, probation violation.
* Anibal Junior Nieves Jr., 26, 3550 West 128th St., Cleveland, contempt of court, a felony.
* Justin John Statler, 21, 402 ¢ Mulberry St., Marietta, burglary, a felony, and domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Thomas Lee Koon, 45, two counts, aggravated menacing and direct contempt, all misdemeanors.
* Brittany Coleen Eady, 26, 27482 SR 7, Apt. 12, Marietta, driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.