MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on April 17.
* 339 Auto reported a 1998 Dodge Ram truck was removed from the lot. This case remains under investigation.
* Sgt. Johnson met with John O’Brien, Lowell, in reference to a camper being removed from a location on Ohio 26. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Stillson was informed by jail staff at the Washington County Jail that inmate John Hess had a commissary item stolen from him without his consent. After completing the investigation information revealed the Ramen soup was stolen by Casey Steven Taylor, 27, 4060 Sugar Run, Marietta. Taylor was charged with theft.
* Deputy Hall and Deputy Reynolds responded to Sealy Ridge Road in reference to a brush fire reigniting causing another fire. Dunham Volunteer Fire Department responded to the scene.
* Deputy Brown was dispatched to 101 Allen St., Little Hocking, to a disturbance between a male and a female. Deputy Brown met with LaQuiche Jones who advised that Zackeria Dailey had approached her with a shank and told her she was driving. The two drove toward Belpre on U.S. 50. Jones stated that Dailey became aggressive and at one point grabbed her around the neck. Dailey then was able to exit the vehicle and was on foot when deputies made contact with him along U.S. 50. Zackeria Dailey, 22, 101 Allen St., Little Hocking, was placed under arrest for assault and transported to the Washington County Jail.
* Deputy Hill and Deputy Schwendeman met with Carla Clark, 57 Garage Lane, Waterford, in reference to a stolen vehicle and cell phone. Clark refused to have the suspect prosecuted in this case. This case will be marked closed.
* Sgt. Johnson was dispatched to Par Mar, Fifth Street, Beverly, to a report of a drive off without paying for $17.04 in diesel fuel. This case remains under investigation.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail April 16 and 17:
* Robert Otis Powers, 48, 2006 Hackberry St., Akron, contempt of court, a felony.
* Brandon Paul Layman, 37, 610 Second St., Marietta, nonsupport of dependents.
* James Keith Treadway, 45, 400 Summit Road, Marietta, sex offender failure to notify change of address, a felony.
* Dustin Lee McKnight, 33, 923 State Route 60, Lowell, tampering with evidence, having weapons while under disability, carrying a concealed weapon, improperly handling firearms, parole violation, all felonies.
* Kirkland M. Dennewitz, 23, 38 Suzanne St., Little Hocking, parole violation, a felony.
* Stephen Paul Ritchie, 49, 6658 Archers Fork Road, New Matamoras, breach of recognizance (Noble County) and contempt of court, both felonies, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, drug paraphernalia and breach of recognizance, all misdemeanors.
* Dwayne Edward Miller, 54, 1177 County Nine Road, Marietta, having weapons while under disability, trafficking in drugs, two counts, all felonies.
* Keryn Ann Miller, 36, 1177 Millers Lane, Marietta, complicity to trafficking in drugs, a felony.
* Zackeria Dailey, 22, 101 Allen Street, Little Hocking, assault, a misdemeanor.
* Michael Shawn Williams, 42, 213 Elm St., Marietta, driving under suspension two counts, and failure to appear, misdemeanors, failure to appear, a felony.