MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on April 11:
* Lt. Gherke was dispatched to attempt service on a felony warrant from the West Virginia State Police for the arrest of Casper Rufus Yeargin. Contact was made with Yeargin, 38, 36800 SR 260, Graysville, Ohio, and his identity was confirmed with the warrant information. Charges of fugitive from justice were filed on Yeargin and he was transported to the Washington County Jail.
* Sgt. Reeder met with Bonnie Franchuk, Marietta, in reference to a burglary in Salem Township. This case remains under investigation.
* John D. Wentz Jr., Marietta, reported to Deputy Brown the residence was entered and items of value stolen. This case remains under investigation.
* Vincent Spicocchi reported a cabin in Aurelius Township was entered and items of value stolen. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Schwendeman responded to a business on State Route 821, Marietta, to a report of a female slumped over the steering wheel of a car in the parking lot. Schwendeman met with the female, Angela R. Fleeman, who stated she fell asleep and denied any illegal substance use. Fleeman’s eyes appeared glassy and her speech was slurred. Fleeman gave consent to search, in which a vaping device was located, which Fleeman stated contained marijuana oil. Fleeman also reported taking numerous prescription drugs earlier this date. The standard field sobriety tests were attempted with poor results. Fleeman also had concealed marijuana oil in a vial in her shirt. Angela R. Fleeman, 39, 711 Ninth St., Marietta, was placed under arrest for being in physical control of a vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
* Deputy White was dispatched to State Route 7, Marietta, to a domestic dispute. It was reported that Rodney Smith had been acting out of control and possibly on an illegal substance. Smith was located in a vehicle in front of the home. Smith stated he had been in an argument with this girlfriend. The caller stated she was in fear of Smith. Rodney Anthony Horner-Smith, 42, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and possession of drugs. A small baggie was found in Smith’s pocket which he stated was crushed up Adderall; however, the drugs were meth. Smith was transported to the Washington County Jail.
* Deputy Brown met with Katelin Stull, Vincent, in reference to her purse being stolen from her vehicle. This case remains under investigation.
The following warrants were processed at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
* Jordan Levi Walker, 27400 SR 7, Marietta, probation violation on a driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge and probation violation on a possessing drug abuse instruments charge.
* Shon Rona Gates, 38090 Spence Road, Pomeroy, failure to appear on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
* Randall Wayne Delancey, 200 Pennock Drive, Beverly, driving under suspension.
* Joseph Franklin Wells, 104 Riley Drive, Marietta, interference with custody.
* Heather Sierra Simms, 1932 Hamilton St., Parkersburg, probation violation on a burglary charge.
* James Curtis Parmiter, 2301 Jefferson St., Columbus, probation violation on a tampering with evidence charge.
* Tessa Ann Blair, 1656 Louisa Ave., Albany, Ohio, probation violation on a tampering with evidence charge.
* Joseph Anthony Carpenter, 65 Church St., Vincent, probation violation on a possession of drugs charge.
* Michael Paul Walker, 2834 Sealey Ridge Road, Vincent, driving under license forfeiture.
* Billy Joe Ball, 909 Left Fork Kites Run Road, Walker, failure to appear on a theft charge and possessing drug abuse instruments.
* Linda Elizabeth Slonaker Lasure, unknown address, interference with custody.
* Michael Thomas Runyon, 1609 Hill St. #10, Belpre, failure to appear on a theft charge.
* Brandon Lammar Jennings, 2122 Fenton St., Columbus, failure to appear on a trafficking in drugs charge.
* Colton Ryan Balderson, 17184 Muskingum River Road, Waterford, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
* Michael Shawn Williams failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
* Patrick L. Gruber, 100 Lulu St., Parkersburg, failure to appear on a tampering with evidence charge.
* Eric Lee Cumblidge, 703 Elm St., Belpre, failure to appear on a tampering with evidence charge.
* Eric Brent Dickinson Sr., 310 S. Hague Ave., Columbus, failure to appear on a child support case.
* Dustin Allen Atkinson, 820 Belrock Ave., Belpre, failure to appear on a child support case.
* Jessica Marie Ruble, 2355 Barnett Ridge Road, Fleming, Ohio, probation violation on a possessing drug abuse instruments charge.
* Samuel Auston Scarborough, 912 Girkin Bowling Strings Road, Bowling Green, Ky., failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Wednesday and Thursday:
* Gabrielle Elizabeth Johnson, 26, 34009 Flatwoods Road, Pomeroy, probation violation, a felony.
* Jeffery Carlyle Beaver, 49, 17824 State Route 550, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Andrew Adam Crites, 37, homeless, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Uriah Matthew Hill, 43, homeless, probation violation, a misdemeanor.