VIENNA — The Vienna Police Department released the following reports April 12:
* On April 4, Garrett T. Nunn of Newport was arrested on a charge of embezzlement.
* On April 5, Dustin C. Lamp of Parkersburg was arrested on charges of driving on a revoked license and possession of a controlled substance.
* On April 5, Nathan P. Simmons of Parkersburg was arrested on warrants for four counts of shoplifting and two counts of trespassing.
* On April 7, Kenneth L. Rockhold III of Vienna was arrested on a charge of public intoxication.
* On April 8, Tor L. Hill II of Parkersburg was arrested on a charge of possession with intent to deliver.