PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports March 20:
* Joshua David Chichester, 33, of Jesterville Road, was arrested on charges of driving on a suspended/revoked license and possession of a controlled substance.
* Jeremy Adam Hatcher, 38, of Packard Street, was issued a citation for reckless driving.
* Jason Earl Hardman, 41, of Milton Street, was issued a citation for improper registration and possession of less than 15 grams of marijuana.
* Jared R. Woods, 37, of Mineral Manor Way, was issued a citation for equipment violation and failure to change registration.
* Christian D’Angelo Rodriquez, 21, of Walnut Street, Belpre, was issued a citation for defective equipment and stop sign violation.
* Thomas Charles Smith Jr., 58, of Virginia Avenue, was issued a citation for second-offense driving on a suspended license and improper registration.
* Mark James Salisbury, 32, of Taft Street, New Boston, Ohio, was issued a citation for driving on a suspended license and no insurance.