PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports March 14:
* Jason Bryan Cline, 29, of Parkersburg, was arrested on a charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order.
* Joshua Thomas Slider, 34, of Klipstine Road, Big Springs, W.Va., was arrested on a charge of prohibited person in possession of a firearm.
* Michael Sharp Jr., 21, of Cape Coral, Fla., turned himself in on a warrant after failing to appear on a citation for speeding.
* Austin James Parker, 20, of Sycamore Run Road, Mineral Wells, was reprocessed on a warrant for new charges of possession of counterfeit currency.
* Alie Krystal Peters, 29, of 23rd Street, was arrested on a warrant issued through Vienna Police Department on a of forgery/uttering.
* Jonathan Gregory Bowersock, 28, of Forest Way, was issued a citation for no registration.
* Jessica Lynn Massey, 24, of Forest Way, was issued a citation for driving on a suspended license and improper registration.