PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Feb. 13.
* Lacey Renea Milstead, 25, of Staunton Turnpike, was arrested on a warrant for no insurance.
* Deputy responded to Staunton Turnpike in reference to a single-vehicle accident. Anthony Myron Varner II, 41, of Kites Run Road, was issued a citation for no insurance and driving on suspended license.
* Brianna Rose Schroeder, 39, of Electric Avenue, was issued a citation for possession of marijuana, less than 15 grams.
* Olivia Lynn Johnelle Hills, 28, of Grade Road, Falling Waters, W.Va., was arrested on a capias for receiving or transferring stolen goods.
* Marty Von Woody, 46, of Pond Creek Road, Rockport, was arrested on charges of domestic battery.