PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Feb. 8.
* William Jeremy Butcher, 41, of Beverly Street, was arrested on a felony capias.
* Russell Delbert Sams, 86, of Harris Highway, was arrested on charges of first-degree sexual abuse.
* Austin Tyler Carpenter, 20, of Putnam Street, was issued citations for possession of marijuana, no insurance and no registration.
* Jaclyn Jean Kerns, 38, of Grandview Street, was arrested on a warrant for conspiracy to commit delivery and possession with intent to deliver.
* Ices Ann Moore, 25, of Williams Street, was arrested on three capias warrants for three counts of shoplifting and knowingly possessing a controlled substance without a prescription.