MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports and charges on Feb. 15.
* Major Schuck observed a traffic violation and completed a traffic stop on the vehicle. The driver, Jonathan Seevers, 26, 903 Mitchell Ave., Beverly, was found to have a suspended driver’s license. A citation was issued for driving under suspension and turn signal violation.
* Deputy Brown was dispatched to 405 Greenbrier Circle, Marietta, to an assault complaint. Brown located a Jeep over the hill at the intersection of Greenbrier Circle and Bramblewood Heights. Brown met with Tiffany McPherson and upon speaking with her, could smell the odor of alcoholic beverage coming from her person. McPherson was asked if she had been drinking this evening to which she stated, yes, a Margarita and two shots of Tequila.
When asked about the Jeep, McPherson admitted to driving it; however, she refused to perform standard field sobriety tests. McPherson stated she stopped at the stop sign at Bramblewood Heights to text her boyfriend and Kimberly Holdren came in another vehicle and pushed McPherson off the side of the road with the vehicle. When asked if Holdren’s vehicle actually made contact with the Jeep, McPherson stated no. McPherson stated that this is when the physical altercation happened between them, where they ended up on the ground fighting.
It was discovered that McPherson was stopped at the stop sign and began yelling at Holdren and her passenger as she exited the Jeep, approaching Holdren and striking her multiple times with her closed fists. During the altercation, the Jeep rolled back over the hill. McPherson then attempted to drive the Jeep up the hill, with negative results. Tiffany Jean McPherson, 37, 230 Greenbrier Circle, Marietta, was placed under arrest for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, driving under suspension, and assault. While at the jail McPherson tested .118 BAC.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Feb. 14 and 15:
* Donn Lewis Bookman, 37, 34401 State Route 7, Newport, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Bradley Matthew Gill, 19, 467 McDonald Road, Waterford, driving under suspension and taillights/real plate illumination, both misdemeanors.
* Roger Larshae Belmer, 43, 316 Blitch St., Valdosta, Georgia, theft of a firearm and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, both felonies.