MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Feb. 13.
* Deputies responded to Beverly to speak with Ashley Ball, who was reporting her husband, Jerry Ball, was intoxicated and slapped her juvenile child. The incident occurred at 1420 Milner Road, Waterford, when the child stepped between Jerry and Ashley during an argument. Jerry Eugene Ball, 62, 1420 Milner Road, Waterford, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing. Once at the jail Ball tested .102 on the Preliminary Breath Test.
* Deputies responded to Barlow Township in reference to a 911 hang-up with a muffled voice on the line stating help was needed. Deputies arrived at the location and upon speaking with all parties determined that charges would be filed on the juvenile for domestic violence through Washington County Juvenile Court.
* Deputy McKee took a theft report at Dollar General, 336 Orchard Drive, Little Hocking. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Jones issued a citation for speed to Joseph H. Christian, 14775 Ideal Road, Senecaville.
The following warrants were processed at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
* Tricia Ann Martin, 708 Front St., Apt. 19, Marietta, failure to appear on a possession of drugs charge and failure to appear on an obstructing official business charge.
* Tricia Ann Blair, address unknown, failure to appear on an obstructing official business charge.
* Gregory Allen Hart, 442 Washington St., Macksburg, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Paul D. Williams, 3117 SR 13, Crooksville, probation violation on a theft charge.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Feb. 12 and 13:
* Trent Dwight Mason, 30, 511 Ferguson St., Marietta, inducing panic, a misdemeanor.
* Keith Allen Huff, 35, 127 State Route 821, Marietta, probation violation, a felony.
* Jerry Eugene Ball, 62, 1420 Milner Road, Waterford, domestic violence and probation violation, both misdemeanors.
* Cortney Dawn Pugh, 25, 729 Greene St., Marietta, probation violation, a felony.