PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Jan. 9.
* Carl Ray Sprout, 35, of Black Diamond Ridge Road, was arrested on a warrant for obstructing and possession issued through the Vienna Police Department and a current charge of possession.
* Robin Louise Scott, 34, of Black Diamond Ridge Road, was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance.
* Ciara Nicole Hodgson, 24, of Ward Place, was issued a citation for no child restraint and no insurance.
* Joseph Scott Vincent, 44, of Lincoln Drive, turned himself in on warrants for worthless checks issued through Wood and Preston counties.
* Burl Anthony Waggoner Jr., 49, of Fairfax Street, was arrested on a capias for violation of a protective order.
* Brittany Nicole Cottrill, 24, of Cypress Street, was arrested on a capias issued through Taylor County.
* Bobbie Lee Fulkerson, 52, of Ryanwood Village, was issued a citation for possession of marijuana less than 15 grams.
* Kyle Jordan Hendershot, 28, of Dempsie Avenue, was arrested on warrants for shooting within 500 feet of a dwelling and possessing a controlled substance.
* Kierston Leeann Holbrooks Mick was issued a citation for driving on suspended license.
* Zachary Paul Parsons, 26, of Slate Run Road, turned himself in on a warrant for transferring/receiving stolen goods.