PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Jan. 4:
* On Jan. 3, Shan Yopp, 43, of Red Hill Road, turned herself in on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
* On Jan. 3, Zachary Eugene McDonald, 26, of Liberty Street, was arrested on a charge of possession of a stolen/unlawfully taken vehicle.
* On Jan. 3, Anthony Michael Douglas, 33, of 16th Avenue, was arrested on charges of inmate committing property damage for purpose of escape and escape of person in custody.
* On Jan. 3, Elijah Edward Winters, 20, of Berkley Drive, was cited on charges of expired registration and no proof of insurance.
* On Jan. 3, Anthony Marcus Opitz, 31, of North Meadeville Road, was arrested on a warrant for violation of a protective order.
* On Jan. 3, Jennifer Lea Ludlow, 42, of Ross Road, Waverly, was arrested on a warrant for violation of a protective order.