MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Jan. 9.
* Deputy Brown was dispatched to 53 High Street, Vincent, to a domestic violence complaint. Kimberly Norris reports her husband, Randy, had returned to the home and grabbed her by the arm and told her to leave. Both Kimberly and Randy exited the residence, went to her car, and she got into her vehicle. Randy attempted to enter the vehicle; however, Kimberly had locked herself in. Randy then punched the driver side window, resulting in it shattering. Kimberly then drove away from the scene. Randy denied the allegation against him. Deputy Brown placed Randy Ray Norris, 30, 53 High Street, Vincent, under arrest for domestic violence.
* Deputy Young responded to 4150 Sugar Run Road, Marietta, to meet with Melvin Robinson in reference to a burglary. Robinson stated that Robert Carpenter Jr. entered his home and stole a cigarette carton box containing eight cigarette packs earlier in the day. Robinson stated he went next door where Carpenter had been staying and confronted him about the stolen items. Carpenter admitted to Deputy Young that he had taken the items from Robinson’s home. Robert Edward Carpenter Jr., 19, was placed under arrest for burglary and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Jan. 8 and 9:
* Kenneth Dewayne Holbert, 40, 407 Lord Street, Marietta, aggravated burglary, menacing by stalking, disrupting public service, felonies, and violation of a protection order, a misdemeanor.
* Clark Evan Westbrook, 32, homeless, receiving stolen property 2 counts, and theft from a disabled adult, all felonies.
* Sherman Lee Larrimore Jr., 36, address unknown, domestic violence, abduction, both felonies, and contempt of court.
* Fred James Kwiatkowski, 44, homeless, theft, a misdemeanor.
* Christopher Todd Trudo, 40, 1411 King Street, Belpre, possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
* Randy Ray Norris Jr., 30, 53 High Street, Vincent, domestic violence and probation violation, both misdemeanors.
* Robert Edward Carpenter Jr.,19, homeless, burglary, a felony.
* Joshua Don Martin, 38, 615 Main Street, Beverly, on a warrant for obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
* Susan Patricia Berry, 62, 870 Rubrake Road, Fleming, menacing, a misdemeanor.
* Timothy Matthew Sampson, 27, 206 Brentwood Street, Marietta, failure to comply with an officer, a misdemeanor.
MARIETTA — The following warrants were processed at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office, officials said Friday:
* Eric V. Hooper, 717 Dakota, Chickasha, Okla., probation violation on a driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs charge.
* Calvin James Martin, 11265 State Route 26, Marietta, criminal trespass.
* Tela D. Elliott, 930 Swann Street, B, Parkersburg, possession of drug instruments and drug paraphernalia, 2 warrants.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Thursday and Friday:
* Brenda Lee Mitchem, 54, homeless, probation violation, misdemeanor.
* Charity Hope Whitcraft, 37, 7930 Bolin Road, Albany, Ohio, possession of drugs, a felony, and theft, a misdemeanor.
* Eric Norman Saylor, 36, 7930 Bolin Road, Albany, Ohio, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, theft, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs violator within 20 years of previously having been convicted of or pleaded guilty to, no seatbelt, expired plates, illegal use of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, all misdemeanors.
* Johnathan David Harshbarger, 31, 17920 State Route 550, Marietta, tampering with evidence, a felony, and violating a protection order, a misdemeanor.
* Uriah Matthew Hill, 43, 702 Eighth Street, Marietta, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
There are 22 female inmates and 93 male inmates being housed in the Washington County Jail.