MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following charges and reports on Thursday.
* Sgt. McGilton and Deputy White began an investigation into a bad check passed at the Caywood Christmas Tree Farm and Gift Shop. This case remains under investigation.
* Sherry Scoggan, Broad Street, Macksburg, reported a Yeti cooler stolen from the property. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputies responded to Wynncrest Drive, Marietta, Warren Township, to a report of an underage drinking party. Contact was made with multiple individuals under the age of 21, admittedly consuming alcohol. Anthony Richard Avendano, 19, 722 North Seventh St., Marietta, Daniel Joseph Long, 18, 724 Fifth St., Marietta, and Cory Ray Warrener, 18, 101 Dudley Ave., Marietta, will be summoned into Marietta Municipal Court on a charge of underage consumption.
* Deputy H. Tornes requested a summons be issued to Glen Owen Williams, 520 High St., Macksburg, on a charge of failing to restrain his dog.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Jan 2-3:
* Kristina Dawn Kirkbride, 40, 440 Wentz Road, Marietta, possessing drug abuse instruments, fictitious plates and OVI, all misdemeanors.
* Kenneth DeWayne Holbert, 40, 407 Lord St., Marietta, aggravated burglary, menacing by stalking and disrupting public service, all felonies.
* Christopher Robert Arnett, 36, 1532 Hogan St., Portsmouth, probation violation, a felony.
* Brandon James Payne, 28, 259 Fork St., Nelsonville, nonsupport of dependents.
* Kaitlin Nicole Pryor, 24, 113 Elm Tree Drive, Parkersburg, tampering with evidence, a felony
* Nathan Lee Steele, 32, 505 Wynncrest Drive, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.