PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Nov. 29:
* Jason Matthew Grimes, 41, of Odell Lane, was issued a citation for driving on suspended and no insurance. A passenger in the vehicle, Charles Ray ackey, 36, of Westview Way, was arrested on a warrant for trespassing.
* Aaron Edmond Estridge, 44, of Woodland Drive, Appalachia, Va., was issued a citation for driving too fast for conditions.
* Robin Louise Scott, 34, of Black Diamond Ridge Road, Mineral Wells, was arrested on a warrant for 17 counts of forgery and uttering. She was arraigned and released on a $10,000 bond.
* Keirnan James Spader, 27, of 36th Street, was arrested on a warrant for three counts of violation of a protective order. He was arraigned and released on a $3,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Haylee Anne Echard, 19, of Stout Street, was issued citations for expired motor vehicle inspection, no insurance, equipment violation (brake light) and possession of marijuana less than 15 grams.
* Thomas Nicholas Jordan, 24, of North Torch Road, Coolville, was issued a citation for driving on suspended.
* Justin Allen Posey, 26, of South Sixth Street, was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance, prohibited person possess deadly weapon and probation violation.