MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports and charges on Nov. 28.
* Deputy Parks responded to 905 Sugar Run Road, Marietta, to meet with Scott Moore regarding a burglary at the residence. Numerous items of value were removed and this case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Hall was notified that Zachary Carlisle Boothby had been arrested and brought to the Washington County Jail on an active warrant out of Texas for possession of a controlled substance. Boothby, 38, 2396 Woodruff Road, Vincent, was charged with fugitive from justice.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Nov. 27 and 28:
* Jerran Keith Knowlton, 39, homeless, on a warrant for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Gurmel Lyman McDonald, 31, 91 Central City Road, Parkersburg, aggravated burglary, a felony.
* Dalton Matthew Ball, 20, 6600 McMannis Riggs Road, Beverly, Ohio, probation violation, a felony.
* Justin Tyler Gibbs, 27, 515 Smith St., Marietta, probation violation, a felony.
* Ryan Edward Carpenter, 23, homeless, probation violation, possession of drug abuse instruments and obstructing official business, misdemeanors; tampering with evidence and possession of drugs, felonies.
* Justin Brian Hines, 21, 106 Devol Drive, Marietta, probation violation, obstructing official business and drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors.
* Brandon Scott Walters, 36, 715 Greene St., Apt., A, Marietta, parole violation, a felony.
* William Logan Schofield, 57, 1717 15th St., Parkersburg, contempt of court, a felony.
* Eric Jordan Swihart, 33, 118 Victory St., Parkersburg, contempt of court, a felony, and possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
* Waylon Franklin McCune, 44, address unavailable, two counts contempt of court, one misdemeanor and one felony.