MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports and charges on Nov. 23.
* Deputies Brown and Carr, along with the St. Marys, Newport and Reno Volunteer Fire Departments and EMS, responded to Bells Run Road in reference to a house trailer fire.
* Deputy McKee responded to Burnett Road, Cutler, Ohio, to a report of Robert C. Ruble being involved in a domestic incident. Ruble had fled the area prior to deputy’s arrival, after allegedly being involved in an altercation in a vehicle where he punched the windshield, then directed his aggression toward the driver, striking the person in the head numerous times. A warrant is being requested through Marietta Municipal Court for Ruble, 24, 755 Tuttle St., Belpre, on a charge of domestic violence.
* Deputy Zide conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle driven by Jordan Jefferson. Jefferson appeared to have bloodshot eyes and stated he had smoked marijuana. K9 Rita completed a sniff of the vehicle and gave a positive indication. A search revealed cocaine and THC oil, which Jefferson stated was his, along with methamphetamine, THC oil, and paraphernalia, which Seth Daniel Reed stated was his, officials said. Jordan Matthew Jefferson, 23, 1601 Long Run Road, Newport, Ohio, was placed under arrest for two counts of possession of drugs, both felonies. Reed, 25, 1090 Neff Ridge Road, Marietta, was placed under arrest for two counts of possession of drugs, both felonies, and one count illegal use or possession of marijuana paraphernalia, a minor misdemeanor.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between Nov. 21 and 23:
* Roger Lee Ward Jr., 40, 1225 Weppler Road, Lowell, for a parole violation, a felony.
* Nelson Douglas Lewis, 51, 108 Berry Lane, Marietta, for breach of recognizance and aggravated menacing, misdemeanors.
* Sarah Elizabeth Treadway, 21, 120 Electric Ave., Belleville, for theft of a motor vehicle, a felony.
* Delbert Gale Newlon, 72, 10775 State Route 550, Vincent, for carrying a concealed weapon, a felony.
* Jon Wayne Beardmore, 60, 118 Bartlett St., Apartment C, Marietta, for probation violation.
* Jordan Matthew Jefferson, 23, 1601 Long Run Road, Newport, 2 counts of possession of drugs, felonies.
* Seth Daniel Reed, 25, 1090 Neff Ridge Road, Marietta, for illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor, and 2 counts of possession of drugs, felonies.
* McKenzie Ann Cowman, 25, 814 Seneca Drive, Belpre, for probation violation and drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors.
The following subjects were recently sentenced in Washington County Common Pleas Court:
* Charles William Baker III, 46, 2450 Pleasant Ridge Road, Marietta, probation violation; 60 days County Jail.
* Delbert Gale Newlon, 72, 10775 State Route 550, Vincent, carrying a concealed weapon, 4th-degree felony; 60 days County Jail.
* Mathew Lester Jones, 34, 509 Front St., Marietta, probation violation; 90 days County Jail.
* Anthony Bryan Martin, 32, 700 Greenhill Road, Marietta, probation violation; 60 days County Jail and Star Program.