PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sherriff’s Department released the following reports on Aug 31.
* Austin Dailey Stewart, 19, of Parkersburg, was cited for driving on revoked/suspended license.
* Tasha Grae Kensler, 26, of Point Pleasant, was cited for speeding in a construction zone.
* Shad Allan Martin, 39, of Parkersburg, was returned to the state from Washington County on a probation violation charge.
* Deshawna Elizabeth Hatcher, 29, of Parkersburg, was served four capias warrants out of Wood County Circuit Court.
* Brenda Lou Dailey, 39, of Walker, was arrested for entering without breaking.
* Chad Stephen Jasper, 37, of Parkersburg, was taken into custody on a drug court violation.
* Megan Kirina Mader, 20, of Athens, Ohio, was cited for possession of less than 15 grams of a controlled substance, no proof of insurance and no registration light.
* Daniel Franklin Janes, 67, of Parkersburg, was cited for possession of less than 15 grams of a controlled substance.
* Vicky Justice Shuman, 54, of Washington, W.Va., was cited for running a red light.
* Emily Nicole Dunn, 22, of Williamstown, was arrested on a capias warrant and was additionally charged with obstructing an officer.
* Mark Andrew Ramsey, 34, of Parkersburg, was taken into custody for a home confinement violation.
* Travis Jacob Sparks, 40, of Davisville, was arrested for second-offense driving under the influence and no operators.
* Faith Nicole Chichester, 30, of Petroleum, was cited for expired operators.