WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Sept. 10:
* Duell Curtis Leonard, 26, of Lore City, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct following the investigation of a two-vehicle auto accident at the intersection of East Fourth Street and Bukey Avenue. After the auto accident Leonard is alleged to have been cursing at the driver of the other vehicle involved. A female witness reportedly tried talking to Leonard and it was reported that Leonard spit on the witness. Officers arrived on scene and made contact with Leonard who continued to be verbally abusive toward the female involved in the accident as well as the witness. Leonard was released on the citation for disorderly conduct after the victim refused to press charges.
* Heather Berry, 34, of Oak Grove, La., was cited for speeding, 73 mph in a 45 mph zone, on W.Va. 14.
* Jared Bryant, 35, of Williamstown, was cited for speeding, 62 mph in a 45 mph zone, on W.Va. 14.
* Hennali Patel, 40, of Cambridge, Ohio, was cited for speeding, 68 mph in a 45 mph zone, on W.Va. 14.
* Kyle Odonnell, 19, of Vienna, was cited for speeding, 60 mph in a 45 mph zone, on W.Va. 14.
* Wesley Dean Lowers, 26, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on a charge of aggravated DUI following a traffic stop on West Fifth Street. Lowers was stopped due to a traffic violation and at time of stop officers noticed signs of intoxication. Lowers failed field sobriety tests and was arrested for DUI. Lowers’ BAC later tested 0.192 on the intoximeter. Lowers was placed in the Department of Corrections overnight and then released the following day after posting bond.
* Tallon Robb, 33, of Parkersburg, was cited for cell phone use while driving and no seat belt on Highland Avenue.