MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Sept. 19.
* Deputy Zide met with Harry Stewart in reference to a stolen 1996 Mazda 4 door vehicle. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Jones completed a private property accident report for Ronald R. Warner, 2800 Beach Drive, Belpre, where his 2003 Ford F350 was struck by an unknown individual. The vehicle received moderate damage. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Jones met with a female subject in reference to Rodney Barnes allegedly threatening to do her harm. A summons is being requested for Rodney Dale Barnes, 21, 3002 Milltown Road, Reno, Ohio, on a charge of menacing.
* Deputy McKee along with the Warren and Oak Grove Volunteer Fire Departments responded to the residence of Donald L. Plaugher, 985 Silver Globe Road, Marietta, to a report of an ATV and camper on fire. Both items were a total loss. This case remains under investigation.
* Lt. Augenstein responded to Turn 10 Wholesale, Millcreek Road, Marietta, in reference to vehicle(s) tearing up the driveway/parking area. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy White filed charges of conveyance into a detention facility, a third-degree felony, on Cory Everett Meeks, 33, 20125 SR 550, Marietta.
* Lt. Hunter received information of an active warrant for failure to appear on a grand larceny charge in Wood County for Jeffrey D. Dugan, 2500 Lincoln Ave., Parkersburg. Information on the warrant for Jeffrey David Dugan, 35, was compared to information received in the booking process at the County Jail and was found to be a match. Charges of being a fugitive from justice were filed on Dugan through Marietta Municipal Court.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Tuesday and Wednesday:
* Stephen Ray Neff, 44, Crock Road, Zanesville, Ohio, on a warrant for 2 counts driving under the influence of alcohol, felonies
* Brian Keith Petrie, 32, 1610 Salor Road, Vinton, Ohio, criminal trespassing, a misdemeanor.
* Joseph Scott Antill, 41, 877 Dodd Run Road, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Jerome Peterson, 58, 1012 Peerless Ave., Akron, Ohio, consuming in a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor.
* Alexa Morgan Harvey, 23, 11722 SR 555, Cutler, Ohio, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Sept. 21:
* On Sept. 14, Deputy Parks was investigating an unrelated incident when Destry S. Todd, 28, 2195 Layman Road, Vincent, drove past her location. A traffic stop was initiated and Todd was found to have a suspended license. Todd will be summoned into Marietta Municipal Court for driving under suspension.
* On Sept. 15, Deputy Carr met with Amanda Payne and Joseph Porter at their residence regarding damage to their property. Payne reported Daniel Sciance became upset with Porter because he (Porter) did not have an extra cigarette for him. Sciance pushed Porter, leaving the residence and punching numerous holes in the interior walls and causing damage to a closet door. A summons is being requested for Daniel Earl Sciance, 22, for criminal mischief.
* On Sept. 16, Thomas Gaughan was located walking near 17300 State Route 550 Marietta. Storage buildings located on Blue Knob Road and directly behind this location had been broken into. An investigation was initiated and Gaughan was found to be wet from being in the creek behind the storage buildings. Gaughan stated he chased a man from the storage buildings and into the creek, however the male had gotten away. Through investigation, and evidence at the scene, Lt. Hornbeck advised the male that he was being placed under arrest for breaking and entering. While speaking with Gaughan, and the ride to the Washington County Jail, Gaughan gave false identification to Lt. Hornbeck. Once at the jail Gaughan advised his name was Thomas Gaughan. Gaughan, 32, was placed under arrest for breaking and entering and obstructing official business.
* On Sept. 16, Sgt. Reeder was dispatched to 192 Fourth Street, Lowell, to a complaint of Shawn Cuthbertson and Kylee Lashley arguing in the front yard and street at this address. Sgt. Reeder observed male clothing in front of the residence and the window broken out of a van. Also observed was female clothing in the back yard. Attempts to make contact with anyone at the residence were unsuccessful. After speaking with all subjects involved and witnesses in the area Sgt. Reeder will be filing for summons on Shawn David Cuthbertson, 24, 3453 E. Neelysville Road NE, McConnelsville, and Kylee Nicole Lashley, 26, 192 Fourth Street, Lowell, for disorderly conduct and criminal damaging.
* On Sept. 16, Deputy Parks began an investigation in reference to the theft of guardrail from a job site in Independence Township. This case remains under investigation.
* On Sept. 17, Lt. Hunter began an investigation on Camelot Road regarding damaging to property in that location. This case remains under investigation.
* On Sept. 17, Deputy Hall began an investigation in Marietta Township regarding damage being done at a construction site. This case remains under investigation.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Thursday and Friday:
* Cammille Lee Leach, 36, homeless, for theft and possession of drugs, both misdemeanors.
* Shaun Allen Griffin, 34, 116 Harmar Street, Marietta, for parole violation, a felony.
* Bradly David Flesher, 22, 629 Briggs Hill Road, Belpre, for probation violation, a felony.
* Harold Dewayne Angus III, 41, 4081 Veto Road, Vincent, on warrants for driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs and illegal conveyance of drugs into a detention facility, both felonies, and driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, a misdemeanor.
* Jesse Clinton Farmer, 21, 111 Spring Street, Marietta, for no operator’s license, no seatbelt, drug paraphernalia and driving while under the influence of alcohol, all misdemeanors.
* Melissa Jean Beagle, 36, 1209 Park Avenue, New Matamoras, on a warrant for theft, a misdemeanor.
* Cody Allen Murphey, 33, 6430 N. Buttermilk Hill Road, McConnelsville, for driving under OVI suspension, a misdemeanor.
* Larry Travis Lang, 38, 3701 Plum Run Road, Waterford, for possessing drug abuse instruments and failure to appear, both misdemeanors.
* Carole Sue Needs, 31, 2350 Bender Road, Marietta, for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
* Sheena Dee Kidd, 32, 587 Morris Loop Road, Marietta, for confine/restrain a dog, a misdemeanor.