PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports Aug. 28:
* On Aug. 27, Kimberly Ann Sullivan, 48, of New England Ridge, was issued a citation for no operator’s.
* On Aug. 27, Charles Ray Mackey, 36, of Harris Highway, Belleville, was arrested on charges of bond violation and trespassing.
* On Aug. 27, Bradley Steven Wright, 33, of Harris Highway, was arrested on a charge of second-offense driving on a suspended/revoked license.
* On Aug. 27, Nathaniel W. Tullius, 29, of Hupp Road, Beverly, was cited for no insurance and speeding, 74 in a 55 mph construction zone.
* On Aug. 28, Austin Dailey Stewart, 19, of 27th Avenue, was cited for driving on a suspended license.