MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Aug. 20:
* On Aug. 13, Sgt. Parks began an investigation in Adams Township in reference to possible menacing. This case remains under investigation.
* On Aug. 14, Eric Fullerton, of Belpre, reported a green 2015 Polaris four wheeler removed from his property. This case remains under investigation.
* On Aug. 15, Deputy Carr responded to 16037 State Route 26, Reno, in reference to a burglary complaint. This case remains under investigation.
* On Aug. 16, Detective McPeek and Deputy McConnell responded to Laurel Ridge Road to a problem with Travis Williams. Williams met deputies outside and upon searching Williams a bottle containing what he reported to be meth, was located in his pocket. Travis Eugene Williams, 22, 1750 Laurel Ridge Road, Lowell, was placed under arrest for possession of a controlled substance and transported to the Washington County Jail.
* On Aug. 16, Sgt. Holbert responded to 98 Emory Lane, Little Hocking, to investigate an unauthorized use of a motor vehicle complaint. Johnny Baker stated Bryan Gambrel had done some work for him and he allowed him to use a vehicle on Aug. 15. On Aug. 16, Baker asked for the vehicle back and Gambrel stated that he had been arrested and the vehicle was at a campsite. On Aug. 17, Sgt. Holbert received notification that the vehicle had been recovered by the Logan Police Department with Gambrel in possession of the vehicle. A warrant is being requested for the arrest of Bryan Gambrel, 31, 3352 Matheny Road, Nelsonville, for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between Friday and Monday:
* Joshua Scott Lent, 23, 325 Long Road, Marietta, for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Delbert Daniel Cain, 42, 100 Simpson Street, Marietta, for two counts of aggravated trafficking of drugs, and tampering with evidence, all felonies, two counts of driving under suspension, authorized use of a motor vehicle, breach of recognizance, driving under OVI suspension and probation violation, all misdemeanors.
* Terry Travis Riel, 21, 1123 Swan Street, Parkersburg, for two counts of probation violation, both felonies.
* Eric Jordan Swihart, 33, 118 Victory Street, Parkersburg, or failure to appear, a felony, drug paraphernalia and possessing drug abuse instruments, both misdemeanors.
* Mark Sheridan Webb, 59, 34 Meadowview Circle, Parkersburg, for failure to appear, a misdemeanor.
* Ashley Nicole Tanner, 19, 22200 McGill Road, Guysville, Ohio, for four counts of passing bad checks, all felonies.
* Donald Bernard Sirrell, 58, 1335 Sheridan Road, Kenosha, Wis., for aggravated robbery, a felony.
* Roxane Rae Spicer, 39, 112 Mill Street, Waterford, for three counts of loose dog and failure to register dog, all misdemeanors.
* Jeremiah Jacob Lyons, 36, 19 S. Sixth Street, Parkersburg, for failure to appear, a felony.
* Michelle Lynn Kiefer-Erb, 42, 11534 SR 821, Lower Salem, for four counts of sexual battery, all felonies.
* Mary Beth Caffey, 56, 423 Fifth Street, Lowell, for theft and burglary, both felonies.
* Uriah Gregg, 20, 9560 Crews Lane, Chesterhill, for probation violation and two counts of driving while under the influence of alcohol, all misdemeanors.
* Homer M. Fry, 34, 208 Upper 15 Mile Creek Road, Wingett Run, for two counts of felonious assault, both felonies and obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
* Tyrone Anthony Fry, 33, 307 Upper Fifteen Mile Creek Road, Wingett Run, for two counts of felonious assault, both felonies and obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
* Brandon Lee Gibbs, 25, 728 Second Street, Marietta, for criminal damaging/endangering, a misdemeanor.
* Robert Edward Carpenter, 44, 2665 Mill Fork Road, Marietta, for failure to appear and receiving stolen property, both felonies.
* Ryan Edward Carpenter, 23, 834 St. Mary’s Avenue, Marietta, for breach of recognizance and receiving stolen property, both misdemeanors.
* Carl Franklin Toland, 38, homeless, for driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Aug. 24:
* On Aug. 23, the Sheriff’s Office received a report of a man striking a woman in the Cedar Bark Apartments, 26935 State Route 7, while in a motor vehicle. The suspect vehicle fled the area however a traffic stop was conducted on the vehicle on State Route 7. Deputy Jones made contact with the driver, David Burns, and the passenger, Sunshine Chapa. Deputy Jones was advised that Burns had backhanded Chapa during an argument. David Sheehy Burns, 41, of Coolville, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
* On Aug. 23, Deputy McConnell responded to the residence of Brian Hendrix, 45 South Bruce Street, Little Hocking, in reference his residence being entered. This case remains under investigation.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between Thursday and Friday:
* Dalton Corey Drummond, 25, 1414 Jesterville Road, Parkersburg, drug paraphernalia, breach of recognizance, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors, possession of drugs and trafficking in drugs, felonies.
* David Sheehy Burns, 41, of Coolville, domestic violence, felony.
* Misty Dawn Martin, 29, 1460 McGill Road, Vincent, receiving stolen property, misdemeanor.
* Justin Tyler Gibbs, 27, 515 Smith Street, Marietta, probation violation, felony.
* Jessica Dawn Drake, 30, 501 1/2 Third Street, Marietta, driving under suspension, misdemeanor.
* Jeremiah Benson Helmick, 22, 594 Crane Camp Road, Walkersville, probation violation, misdemeanor.
* Brandi Elizabeth Wilson, 24, 734 Garberdale Square, Bolivar, Ohio, driving under suspension and obstructing official business, misdemeanors.
* Mason Paul Riley, 26, 400 Alderman Street, Marietta, trafficking in drugs, three counts, felonies.