MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on Aug. 8:
* On July 30 at 11:03 p.m. deputies were dispatched to Buells Run Road, Aurelius Township, to a report of a male subject on a porch with no clothes on. Through investigation it was discovered the subject was Andrew Lee McCarty and he had absconded the residence prior to deputies arriving. Deputies then received information that McCarty may be in Salem Township at a residence on Hickory Street. While at that location McCarty arrived and then again absconded from the area. Deputy Parks engaged in a foot pursuit with McCarty, ordering him multiple times to stop, which he did not do. On July 31 at 12:34 a.m., a naked male was reported inside a residence on State Route 821 with the subject once again being Andrew McCarty. Deputies discovered McCarty hiding in a bedroom, and he again absconded. A foot pursuit was initiated from the residence onto State Route 821 before ending on Hickory Street. Upon McCarty leaving this residence, he used enough force when opening the front screen door to cause damage. On July 31 at 5:41 p.m., McCarty, 30, 125 Hickory St., was arrested at the Washington County Jail for two counts of obstructing official business, and criminal mischief.
* On July 31, Deputy Metts was dispatched to Marietta Township to a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all parties involved this was determined to be unfounded.
* On Aug. 2 Deputy Hall was dispatched to Grandview Township to a possible domestic incident. In speaking with all parties involved this was determined to be unfounded.
* On Aug. 2 Deputy Jones was dispatched to 2346 Sealy Ridge Road, Vincent, to a report of Jason Bartimus punching his brother, Donald Bartimus, in the face. Jason was at Donald’s residence complaining and when asked to leave, told Donald he didn’t have to. As Jason began to leave he punched Donald in the eye. A warrant was requested for Jason L. Bartimus, 42, for domestic violence.
* On Aug. 2 Deputy Jones along with the Grandview Volunteer Fire Department responded to 215 Carson Road in reference to an electrical fire.
* On Aug. 3 Lt. Augenstein began an investigation into a counterfeit bill passed at the Dollar General in Little Hocking.
* On Aug. 4 Deputy Parks was dispatched to 318 Ross Road, Little Hocking, regarding Melissa Stacy reporting Bryce Stacy and Marsha Muntz were currently involved in a physical altercation in the front yard. Bryce Michael Stacy, 19, and Marsha Lynn Muntz, 29, will be summoned into Marietta Municipal Court on a charge of disorderly conduct.
* On Aug. 8, Deputy H. Tornes requested a summons be issued to Donna J.Cantwell, 520 High St., Macksburg, Ohio, for failure to restrain her three dogs. On July 28, a complaint was received about multiple dogs not being restrained at this residence. Through investigation it was determined that charges would be filed.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between Aug. 7-8:
* Chad Wayne Williams, 36, 3093 Marwick Road, Columbus, on warrants for contempt of court, burglary, safecracking, 3 counts of theft, felonies, and resisting arrest and contempt of court, misdemeanors.
* Zachary Todd Lindemood, 25, 106 Maple Ave., Woodsfield, having weapons while under disability and improperly handing a firearm in a motor vehicle, felonies, fictitious plates, driving under suspension and turn/stop signals, misdemeanors.
* Phillip Dale West, 31, 3801 ¢ Harrison Street, Bellaire, Ohio, probation violation, a felony.
* Charity Nichole Fickisen, 34, State Route 676, Waterford, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, a felony.
* Chelsea Nichole Hayes, 27, 715 Cisler Drive, Marietta, on warrants for drug trafficking, felonies.
* Virginia Marie Moyers, 35, 2524 Oxbow Road, Belpre, probation violation, misdemeanor.
* There are currently 25 female inmates and 81 male inmates being housed in the Washington County Jail.
MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on Aug. 9:
* Misty D. Martin, 1460 McGill Road, Vincent, receiving stolen property.
* Nathan A. Sprague, 411 E Spring Street, Marietta, receiving stolen property.
* Sony C. Love, 9552 SR 550, Vincent, failure to provide address change, 2 warrants.
* Brent E. Deeter, 204 E Ninth Street, Apt. B, Williamstown, unauthorized use of motor vehicle.
* Christopher C. Griffin, 52301 Rye Road, Reedsville, probation violation, original charge robbery.
* Leonard F. Travis, 1307 Swann Street, Parkersburg, failure to appear, original charge theft.
* Kaitlyn D. Townsend, 6835 Pike Street, Pettyville, probation violation, original charge possession of drug abuse instruments.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between Aug. 8-9:
* Dylan Lee Riley, 31, 715 Cisler Drive, Marietta, failure to appear, misdemeanor.
* Erin Lynn Clinger, 43, 204 E. Montgomery Street, Marietta, fugitive from justice, felony.
* Eric D. Wright, 32, 80 Little Eight Mile Run Road, Marietta, failure to restrain dog, misdemeanor.
* Jamil Adrian Cabral, 36, 10261 Jamaica Avenue, Queens, New York, trafficking in drugs and illegal manufacture of drugs, felonies.
* Justin Brian Hines, 21, homeless, obstructing official business, illegal use of paraphernalia-2 counts, possession of drug abuse instruments, falsification, failure to appear – 3 counts, drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana, misdemeanors.